The Musalini & 9th Wonder - Sincerely (feat. King Draft & Swank)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What you think of Mus?
I think he's pretty dope man. I'm kind of embarrassed to say I don't know much about him. Khrysis played me like 5 or 6 joints they did for an EP this summer, and then afterwards I checked out a bunch of loosies, and then a project that he did with 38 Spesh on production. I kind dig his style. I like the fly, braggadocios raps. I don't necessarily think he's super original, but I like the fly aesthetic.

How about you? This is one of my favorite joints of his

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the order of the verses is King Draft, Swank, and Musalani. Musalini has projects on the way produced by 9th Wonder and also one with Khrysis

Damn those horns and keys :leon:

Nice groove

When does this come out?

also that king and swank last album I can't seem to find :shaq2:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did a project with Planet Asia this year called Pharaoh Chain that was solid

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
All three of them sound generic tbh :ld: Mussalini's bars are better than the other two but none of them caught my ear.

The beat is cool but also generic.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Didn't know where else to ask @TheDarceKnight you got credits for Swank + Draft's Long Story Short album?
I don't man. :francis: So frustrating that it's so hard to find credits for Soul Council produced albums. I did speak with Khrysis and all I know for Long Story Short is that Khrysis produced 3 tracks:

Feels Like
Price of Fame
WDYL

I don't know about the rest. I think 9th Wonder and Kash did most of the rest, but I don't know which ones.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't man. :francis: So frustrating that it's so hard to find credits for Soul Council produced albums. I did speak with Khrysis and all I know for Long Story Short is that Khrysis produced 3 tracks:

Feels Like
Price of Fame
WDYL

I don't know about the rest. I think 9th Wonder and Kash did most of the rest, but I don't know which ones.

It's super annoying. And Jamla don't do a good job at updating or having other people update their Genius pages for projects either