The NBA MVP shouldn't be on the ALL NBA 1st team...

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Dumb?.....yea thats a stretch and it’s really not the best at each position. They routinely have players on the same team that play the same position

21-22 All 2nd team
SECOND TEAM

F: DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls

F: Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets

C: Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers

G: Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies

G: Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors

It’s always been the 2 best guards and 2 best forwards along with a center, but now they changed it and it’s like the All-Rookie team where it’s the top 5 players regardless of position.

They didn’t differentiate PGs and SGs or SFs and PFs.

Magic and Isiah were all NBA first team together. Same with Bird & Dr. J, Barkley & Malone, MJ & Drexler, Kobe & Wade, Lebron & Durant/Kawhi, etc…

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It’s always been the 2 best guards and 2 best forwards along with a center, but now they changed it and it’s like the All-Rookie team where it’s the top 5 players regardless of position.

They didn’t differentiate PGs and SGs or SFs and PFs.

Magic and Isiah were all NBA first team together. Same with Bird & Dr. J, Barkley & Malone, MJ & Drexler, Kobe & Wade, Lebron & Durant/Kawhi, etc…

SMH

ADAM SILVER WIT ANOTHER RETARDED MOVE

NOW IT DEFEATS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF BEIN AN ALL-NBA TEAM

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THATS BECAUSE THE NBA PUSHES A “POSITIONLESS” FORMAT NOWADAYS

SO ITS 2 GUARDS 2 FORWARDS AND 1 CENTER

THAT TEAM U POSTED, KD TAKES THE POSITION OF PF AND STEPH TAKES THE POSITION OF SG
I know that but I was strictly replying to what he said about the best player at each position.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could see it working. It actually makes you seem more prestige....But, now that there are financial incentives with making All-NBA teams, it would be tough.
Thats an easy fix in my book. As MVP you'll still get the financial incentive as a 1st team All NBA.