The NBA needs D'Angelo Russell to be a star

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Certainly seems like the expectation is to continue Laker traditional with him being exactly what op says. We shall see.

The recent article from espn shows that these expectations go beyond just the NBA, but the sports world at large. We shall see...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Laker fans have become the most delusional bunch of fans I've ever witnessed.
by far! I remember they called kobe dwight nash trio potentially the greatest laker squad ever, they had pau, metta, even signed a washed up jamison.
Year later dwight the most hated nba figure in town and they want nash's money back :ufdup:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Met the kid on Sunday after the Warriors win, homie was shootin' around with me and my youngin', kicked it with us, signed pics and jerseys for everyone, never complained. Played one on one with some kids for bout 30 minutes just chillin'. I was surprised, homie a cool cat

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is true stories and a 5 star thread. NBA need presence of GOAT franchise on the biggest stage. Lakers core led by #DLoading finna be the ones to take out the Warriors when their time comes. Russell gon be what B-Roy wanted to be, Russell gon be what harden wished he could be. I hope our lord and savior the one shooting gawd passes D'Lo the same sacred lessons Jordan gave to him. #LWO the GOAT stanbase poised to attack when this team put it all together. :wow:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Wow, 5 star thread. I gotta say it brehs, the coli is going in the right direction. LWO carrying this forum on its back.
Like I said... I got an avi on deck if you guys ever consider adding more to the roster