The NCAA Says Student-Athletes Shouldn’t Be Paid Because the 13th Amendment Allows SLAVERY...

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Boycotted forever because they are obviously NEVER going to pay the athletes.
Athletes need to stop playing if they feel like they’re treated that badly, no point putting your body and sometimes life on the line with usually a slim chance of going pro for a school that doesn’t care.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Every one of those kids should walk the fukk off the court and never play especially all the brothers.:hhh: Holy shyt the audacity :dwillhuh::picard::gucci:

We need to do our part and stop watching too.

I will be paying close attention to the Sports section next month see how many people ignore this and watch these "games".

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Every one of those kids should walk the fukk off the court and never play especially all the brothers.:hhh: Holy shyt the audacity :dwillhuh::picard::gucci:

Right. Let's see who tunes into any sport with virtually no brothas in existance. Cacs don't even was see that bullshyt.

They only recognize us for our (outlandish) spending power, if we all got in line we could end a lot of this fukkery via the economy. At least that's what I'd like to think. We all know that cacs are masters of changing rules to get what they want.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Thinking strongly about being a massive agitator again and creating a all encompassing NCAA boycott thread in the sports section.

We not going to just sit here anymore its time to act and start divesting from institutions that support slavery.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Right. Let's see who tunes into any sport with virtually no brothas in existance. Cacs don't even was see that bullshyt.

They only recognize us for our (outlandish) spending power, if we all got in line we could end a lot of this fukkery via the economy. At least that's what I'd like to think. We all know that cacs are masters of changing rules to get what they want.

But we don't gotta follow those shytty ass rules when we look out for ourselves and spend on people that look like us

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
But we don't gotta follow those shytty ass rules when we look out for ourselves and spend on people that look like us

That's the thing though, the "rules" changed would likely be some shyt we wouldn't be able to avoid. Case in point: the Thirteenth Amendment. Not to mention Americans in general are used to everything being easier with certain technologies industries. There's no way to fully extricate ourselves from the majority of necessities unless nikkas are willing to go back to the the very basics (farming, etc.)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
when athletes get fried for calling sports a form of slavery, but sports are referencing slavery in actual court cases. :francis:

the fact that the ncaa already used similar arguments in other cases and won is even crazier.

Its right in front of our face....

Time to stop ignoring it.

Time for action.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
when athletes get fried for calling sports a form of slavery, but sports are referencing slavery in actual court cases. :francis:

Someone brought it up as an entire topic recently, but I didn't know these dudes were legit using it in court cases :dwillhuh:

I need to leave this country before I die :wow:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Someone brought it up as an entire topic recently, but I didn't know these dudes were legit using it in court cases :dwillhuh:

I need to leave this country before I die :wow:

Yep I don't want to be here any longer everything I do is to make the move all the money I'm saving and investing.

We have to come out of Amerikkka. The shyt is burning and if you stay long enough you will burn with it.