The New Coli: missing features/ideas for features thread (Update: added brehs point to OP)

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's some dope smilies in the gallery, but because they aren't mainstream, only a few ppl use them. One suggestion is that we cycle out underused smilies with the most utilized custom smilies from the prior year.

It can't be based solely on which OG smilies were used the least or else it would just be a bunch of ;dead; smilies. Instead, maybe smilie categories that ppl vote on or something.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Can you still remember the old Coli or has the new one erased its traces from your brain?

I feel that people cannot imagine being anything other than what they are in the moment. When that changes so do the points of reference. Initially there is resistance but after that acceptance. By that logic a forum update should reflect the same kind of thinking.

Does it?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Can you still remember the old Coli or has the new one erased its traces from your brain?

I feel that people cannot imagine being anything other than what they are in the moment. When that changes so do the points of reference. Initially there is resistance but after that acceptance. By that logic a forum update should reflect the same kind of thinking.

Does it?
I remember when I try to do certain things. I hate not having a static emoji section. Having to scroll up to find it later sucks. I do love that it’s searchable

I hate shyt is edited now. Feels like censorship.

And my favorite thing to do is steal memes and gifs from the random photo thread. I hate how photos load when you try to scroll

That’s the only time I notice. And every once in a while I’ll notice how it doesn’t crash every morning.