The new Grayson Allen yall

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Check out the head coach’s response of Davison being called dirty

"I've known Brad Davison since he was in eighth grade," Gard said when he met with media members on Thursday. "I will vouch for his character until the day I die."

"The kid competes hard," Gard added. "Does he play hard? Absolutely. Was that a foul? Yes. It was adjudicated appropriately during the game. But there was no malice or no intent on that. I'll go to the end of the earth for him and for all our guys in terms of we try to teach and try to play the game the right way."

And Gard's anger about what he felt like was an attack on Davison's character as a player and person was just the start.

"I'm not gonna sit here and let anyone trample on the character of one of my guys," Gard said. "And that's where I think it's really crossed the line, that he's been made this villain, so to speak, and we're trying to legislate intent or malice."

"For [Davison] to be made an example in this regard, it's a very dangerous slope for college basketball and in our league."

"My problem with this is where are we going with the flagrant ones now? Are they all subject to review and suspension? We really painted with a very broad brush and opened Pandora's box in terms of where this can go. It's a very dangerous slope, I feel, for trying to legislate intent."

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
american cac specialty yall

tenor.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Coach says he plays hard :dame:
Scrappy, first in the gym, last out, gives it his all every play, never gives up on a play, leaves it all on the floor, would I trust him to be a role model for my kids? Absolutely! a leader of men, his energy is contagious, He might not make it to the league, but is in a league of his own, he is all world as far as character goes, this is the kind of man that could be president someday! Hustle, hustle, hustle!