The new standards are being set.. Balding will equal being a broke boy

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

Jb smoove looking like Eddie Murphy and shyt.

The new standards are being implemented right now brehs.

Be 100 percent honest brehs In reality nobody chooses to go bald. Hair thinning and fukked hairlines persuade people into departing ways with their hair follicles.

This ends with us Millennials

The sad truth is in the near future Bald/balding will be a way of showing how broke you are. You heard it here first :mjgrin:

BU-hero-sm-1.jpg

Heard Charlamagne is having a hair line reveal party in the future:mjgrin:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your bald, frail and have no beared then your fukked. Being, bald deezed and a beared will get you alot of chicks. That look is the most masculine a man can look and alot of women not girls are attracted to that.

PAC was a bald ass nikka and fukked almost the whole of hollywood. The Rock got the sexiest man alive title and he's bald as shyt.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
If your bald, frail and have no beared then your fukked. Being, bald deezed and a beared will get you alot of chicks. That look is the most masculine a man can look and alot of women not girls are attracted to that.

I hear you..

Just curious would you voluntarily shave your head bald for the rest of your life?:lupe:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If you're a good looking breh, being bald won't hurt your chances of getting p*ssy. Only birds care about shyt like that, and I don't fukk with birds. :francis:
Nah its deeper than p*ssy, shyt is psychological level.

Lost of hair is physical proof of losing youthfulness...getting older. Some brehs just can't handle that shyt and compensate.

Prime time ain't got no problem getting women, quality women too. But he genuinely just looks happier at life and shyt. Regaining youth in some form can do that to you.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I've been working on some scientific methods to grow my hair back. I've been drinking baking soda,plenty of water,plenty uv light,getting plenty of zinc and some l-tyrosine. I will keep you guys posted as to the outcome.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I'm a try it once the Grey's start coming in.
Exactly.. your going to wait all the way until your 50 or 40 plus just to try it once :dead:.

Minutes after you shave your hair bald you are going to pick up the n64 golden eye cartridge and immediately
black-kid-n64-cart-hairline-spray-1399199496d.gif

Slope head ass dude would be fukked. White folks and bald heads dont really go together well. Unless they cops.

:mjlol: