The New Xbox One OS IS Amazing Brehs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol from my experience you're definitely in the minority. Pretty much everybody I knew bytched about how plain PSN was and how bad multiplayer gaming was on ps3. Uncharted and GOW the only games that made me wipe off the dust
Psn was better. No party chat= fukkery.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Psn was better. No party chat= fukkery.

Psn been trash and still is trash since we pay for it.

I have a ps4 but I'm not fan boy breh everyone knows live is better . I have never ever had a problem with live. While every other day psn acting up.

I'm tired of this shyt fukking doing maintenance middle of the day for fukking 8 hours man fukk outta here.

Sony makes me sick sometimes.

But I still love my 4 :noah:

:umad:

Seriously xbox software is shytting on Sony but we knew that.

Rather still have superior system :yeshrug:

Love that activity feed shyt on xbox being able to comment, like and share shyt is very dope.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have a ps4 but I'm not fan boy breh everyone knows live is better . I have never ever had a problem with live. While every other day psn acting up.

I'm tired of this shyt fukking doing maintenance middle of the day for fukking 8 hours man fukk outta here.

Love that activity feed shyt on xbox being able to comment, like and share shyt is very dope.
False. I'm not listening to this fanboy crap.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

You do realize that last gen, you guys said the same shyt even tho it wasn't true. So can I ask u a question
You tell me if what I'm saying is true or not.

Last gen, Xbox 360 had a better GPU which is what made the XB360 more powerful than the PS3
Kojima came out and one day said "The PS3 is like going to a fine dining restuarant while the Xbox360 is like going to applebees" and the fanboys took that as "See, confirmation the PS3 is more powerful :blessed:"

Sony then fed you guys some bullshyt about "when they unlock the power of CELL" and you nikkaz ate it up. Took 3yrs to get PS3 games to be on par with XB360. Madden on PS3 was 30fps while it was 60fps on 360 for 2yrs. Top games like Red Dead Redemption was 720p on xbox, was like 560p on PS3

Just giving examples. Now this gen, sony made sure to have the more powerful GPU
Microsoft isn't dumb, and has an ace up there sleeve. They are banking on the cloud to help them achieve things the system alone could not do. Have went into GREAT DETAIL ON HOW THEY PLAN ON DOING IT, SHOW OFF THE TECH/ETC.
And those same sony fanboys who seemed to be so patient and understanding last gen, are now clueless, inpatient (unless we talking about waiting for games) and seem to know more about the workings of the cloud than even microsoft themselves after they spend 13 billion dollars on the technology (more than sony is worth)

So when you say things like the superior system, you are not being honest. One system has always had an out the gate advantage. Stop ignoring the very real advancements of xbox. Tiled Resources are REAL, Direct X12 is REAL, Cloud computations to advance gaming is REAL, The Esram in the XB1 was in place for "UNKNOWN REASONS" during development which lead to speculation. Its now clear its there to make cloud gaming possible THIS GEN. That is the key factor that fanboys don't seem to understand nor talk about. Esram will be the key to making the XB1 4x as powerful as it is without it

Here is the proof of that right here. Feel free to ignore it so you can keep up the charade :win:
http://www.developer-tech.com/news/2014/may/20/cloudgine-microsofts-secret-xbox-one-sauce/