The Night Obama Humiliated Trump aka How to Serve A Gourmet "L"

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I really believe Obama being black and insulting him was the real motivation. Bill Clinton makes fun of Trump all the time, but let the uber educated black president insult him and his world shattered.

I told my wife the same thing. His entire aim is to upstage and embarrass Obama. This is also why he's playing friendly with black people. He wants to completely style on Obama's legacy

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Also the same night Trump vowed revenge and voila....president elect 2017.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Disclaimer....I am not a Trump supporter, I am just saying ish like this motivates people like no other.

Yes, I know Trump opened the door and President Obama slammed that mf behind him but we are not dealing with a sane individual.

Trump reminds me of Cartman.

mayonnaise, subway is dat way :pacspit:

JLova

Veteran
Daps

Disclaimer....I am not a Trump supporter, I am just saying ish like this motivates people like no other.

Yes, I know Trump opened the door and President Obama slammed that mf behind him but we are not dealing with a sane individual.

Trump's ego is truly on another level and we all know he'd would stop at nothing to feed it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I told my wife the same thing. His entire aim is to upstage and embarrass Obama. This is also why he's playing friendly with black people. He wants to completely style on Obama's legacy

Thing is Obama was on the job day one. Trump is already scandal ridden and he hasnt even sat in the chair.

Trump will spend most of his energy over the next four years battling lawers senators and protestors to the point he accomplishes nothing.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

I thought only I thought this. :dead:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
:hhh:

But he won in the end, this is the equivalent of calling someone a nerd all through HS and then seeing them in a Lamborghini years later.

How the fukk is this an L?

:lolbron: "he looks like Russia's bytch"

So what he still won. Y'all nikkas slow man.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
this was the night he signed Bin Laden's death certificate :wow:

Yup. That night was all poker face. Anyone involed in the decision making was at that dinner. If they went there and showed that they where worried the press would've picked up on it Obama lightened the mood real quick.

This was grown up time with grown up decisions being made while the orange baby was having one of his tantrums.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Yeah, it's so cool that these autocratic "intelligence agencies" which are in business for the global elite are concocting fabricated "intelligence reports" to drum up war with the Russians! shyt is so dope fam!

Here's a cool gif of a sexual predator and a guy who perpetuated the Osama Bin laden lie by the neocons and created more proxy armies in West Asia!

^
Globalist cuck shill :mjlol: