The Nike logo on baseball jerseys are mad distracting

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
These big ass Nike Swooshes is part of the reason I haven't purchased any new NBA jerseys and only wear hardwood classics. I have a few Majestic baseball jerseys and I'll never buy a Nike one. I can't stand extra shyt on the jersey.
I hate em. I got a Kawhi authentic before they started puttin ads on em. The swoosh is made of rubber, and the nba logo on the back is also rubber instead of stitched. Gues whats peelin off after a couple wears:beli:

plus the adidas and mitchell and ness shyts were heavier and more durable. Non of my hardwoods fallin apart. I got an adidas authentic from 13 years ago n nothin comin apart. fukk this nike bullshyt.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This is going to be the way of the NBA soon.

The messaging that you're seeing on the back of NBA jerseys, will probably get replaced with ads in the future.

You probably right Breh, just conditioning everyone to names on the bottom of the numbers. Black lives matter going to replaced by BMW on top :ohhh:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

0c74a8ee50bf92a5810787a43c069135.png

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To add, Nike's quality has gone to SHYT past 10-15 years. From shoes to apparel, Nike T shirts and dri fit shirts used to be of good quality that could last after washes and for a minute (same goes for their shorts/pants) . I copped a Nike Dri fit Heat Vice t shirt and after 1 wash, that shyt already fading and feels like I've had it for a minute.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Much more noticeable when worn and watching the game.

and these “classic” jerseys that literally haven’t changed in like 100 years don’t need anything extra on them. shyt, the teams themselves will put patches/bands on the sleeve for whoever notable in the organization died or to celebrate some anniversary. Baseball jerseys are already busy enough as it is. Every damn team comes up with a random patch for something.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
To add, Nike's quality has gone to SHYT past 10-15 years. From shoes to apparel, Nike T shirts and dri fit shirts used to be of good quality that could last after washes and for a minute (same goes for their shorts/pants) . I copped a Nike Dri fit Heat Vice t shirt and after 1 wash, that shyt already fading and feels like I've had it for a minute.
I have some 15 year old dri-fits that are better than the trash they're putting out now. I'm afraid to use anything else but woolite and the delicate cycle on these new shyts. Don't put them shyts in the dryer.