The Notorious B.I.G. "The Eulogy" 1995 *Stream*

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
@hustlemania prolly met Biggie when he was alive n shyt bro. Not only is he not a 90s baby. He been in the industry and a black celebrity since the 90s.
Sounds good but if nobody puttin me on or ain't directing me to somethin official then I ain't buyin it. The Internet is just like the County Jail, you can be anybody you want to be....

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Son the nikka is official. nikka proved his pedigree since Sohh.
I've never heard of him and I remember the "for college students only" green and white message board. I remember so far back to the days before y'all even made it like that

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if all of those Quentin Miller's are floating around in Diddy's vault somewhere :ohhh:

And i don't think they're inferior. "Ready To Die" just seems more polished. But then again, that's the only real difference between an album and a mixtape :ohhh:

Say bruh I'm kinda drunk .. What's with the quinten Miller shyt?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those tracks were far inferior to ready to die tho .. He would've dropped a mixtape with them on I'm guessing. He was writing for junior mafia .. Lil Kim and cease too .. Then dropped a double album .. He definitely put out enough material .. Just a shame he wrote for others instead of putting out another album

Biggie could have 3 or 4 classic albums if he wasn't waste his time with Junior Mafia and Lil' Kim. He did in 3 years.....just crazy :wow:

the same way with 2Pac, imagine Pac didn't waste his time with Outlawz?.....Hail Mary, Hit'Em Up, etc. Imagine if he did on his own without Outlaws :wow:

Damn...they robbed us Pac and Biggie :mjcry:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Biggie could have 3 or 4 classic albums if he wasn't waste his time with Junior Mafia and Lil' Kim. He did in 3 years.....just crazy :wow:

the same way with 2Pac, imagine Pac didn't waste his time with Outlawz?.....Hail Mary, Hit'Em Up, etc. Imagine if he did on his own without Outlaws :wow:

Damn...they robbed us Pac and Biggie :mjcry:

:whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, for real.

Just think about it. Hail Mary song. Pac's opening verses was just :wow: .......then Outlaws came in then you would be like, "Man, I wanna hear Pac more, not the damn Outlawz". Can you picture that Pac did the whole song without Outlawz and have more verses :banderas: but I can understand why Pac and Biggie loves to let their nikkas :eat:. They're just being loyal to their homies but still...:why: