The Nuggets Never beating a 50+ win team in the Jokic Era, doesn’t get talked about enough, LeBron has beat 18, Curry is 15-4, Giannis 1-5.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: the transitive property dont apply to basketball. This aint DBZ where if goku >frieza, frieza > vegeta then goku > vegeta.

Styles make fights matchups are different teams play other teams a certain
Let's say

Curry and Draymond are injured half the season so the Warriors end with 40 wins. They come back in the end of the season and go the finals by shytting on the Nuggets. How relevant is being a "50 win team"? Let's say another team ends with 48 wins cause their 3 stars love to sit at home in ice baths when their team is playing and waiting for the playoffs cause they are built of glass, then again smack up the Nuggets. Why is this "50 win team" relevant.

We can all make up fukking stats to serve our point, NBA fans love this shyt with their ESPN-stats and their made up terms like "superstar", "pure scorer" and all those bonehead things to try to act scientific. The analytics departments at teams probably have a weekly column of jokes that media get fans to argue about. But then again, Mad Dog Russo wisdom might trump my graduate studies in applied mathematics when it comes to stats (only in NBA ofc).

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Lls ya mama bytch that’s why the Celtics still ain’t winnin shyt!

Jokic still had 35 basketball is a team game dummy
19 rebounds (of which 6 were offensive) and 7 assists to go with that
Not a single analyst has shytted on him for his performance as far as I've seen.

If I could say anything about his game is that he looked tired in the second half, that might be his physique but it might also be that he had to carry a team single handedly for 7 games, and worst being in this game. Or a combination.

And I say this as one of the guys thinking that he's got too many MVPs, and that the quality of his team has been downplayed for that to happen. But to call him anything other than amazing and one of the best players of this century is brain dead hate.