The Obama’s out here living their best life.

Daps
I honestly didn't see this, but thank you. Now this makes sense.

Barry O probably sitting at home like :birdman: mad at them girls to see Malia's ass cheeks on the internet, probably been told her that she's not allowed to wear thongs to the beach. She probably had something over them when she left the house and then when she got to the beach, flaunted them cheeks, not knowing that the paps was gonna drop a dime.

he's from hawaii so probably not. i know a lot of y'all don't do the beach that often so i'll kick more game in the thread. you can wear a normal bikini and your cheeks are gonna be out at some point. it's the nature of swimwear. nobody cares

Daps
he's from hawaii so probably not. i know a lot of y'all don't do the beach that often so i'll kick more game in the thread. you can wear a normal bikini and your cheeks are gonna be out at some point. it's the nature of swimwear. nobody cares

Well I can be honest and tell you I've never been to a beach in my life, so I can't speak on it one way or the other. If that's how it goes, then okay :ehh:

Daps
Well I can be honest and tell you I've never been to a beach in my life, so I can't speak on it one way or the other. If that's how it goes, then okay :ehh:

:ohhh:

smh, you should go! it's my favorite place in the world lol. only bad thing about it is sunburn and a bad tan line which explains why some people don't wear super sporty swimwear lol

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

smh, you should go! it's my favorite place in the world lol. only bad thing about it is sunburn and a bad tan line which explains why some people don't wear super sporty swimwear lol
I currently live around the corner from the beach and can see the water from my back deck :ahh:

There's nothing like it :banderas:

Unfortunately, I have to move by June :mjcry:

Trying to stay around here but it's tough because prices are skyrocketing :damn:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
52036753-10330337-The_young_women_went_out_on_stand_up_paddle_boards_each_wearing_-m-26_1640040051548.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if my daughter wanted to dress like that on her own time... i couldn't stop her...

but in my presence? you were the president my dude, tell her to have some respect. :gucci:

also would simp :ehh:

Daps
I currently live around the corner from the beach and can see the water from my back deck :ahh:

There's nothing like it :banderas:

Unfortunately, I have to move by June :mjcry:

Trying to stay around here but it's tough because prices are skyrocketing :damn:

sweet. idk if i would wanna live at the beach though. i like it a lot but don't want to wear it out. i know people in the miami area, they don't even care to go to the beach lol