The Offical Democratic National Convention Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Like I said the Dems had a WAY Better convention cause it looked like America. Romney and his whole campaign is on the defensive now. Obama IS the President and Romney needs to convince the country he's better and it's obvious he hasn't yet. But it was like Night and Day between the conventions. Dems did an amazing job one of their best conventions ever.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Star-Wars-Conventions.jpg

:obama: :russ::pachaha::krs::ooh::lolbron::myman:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Bama got a convention bounce of a couple points already. Up in all the polls after the convention.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All major polls from CNN to Politico and many others showing Obama got Convention Bounce. A major poll also shows more American people watched and enjoyed the DNC than the RNC. Facebook reports the DNC got more likes and mentions than the RNC. Twitter states that the DNC had over 6 Million Tweets than the RNC. Republicans polled over 50% said they liked Bill Clinton Speech. I mean the ether is just coming and coming.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bill got them on the Jobs Record. That was the Biggest Ether and they just released the numbers:

Republicans

Richard Nixon: Increase of 7.1 million jobs
Gerald Ford: Increase of 1.3 million jobs
Ronald Reagan: Increase of 14.7 million jobs
George H.W. Bush: Increase of 1.5 million jobs
George W. Bush: Decline of 646,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 23.9 million jobs under Republican presidents

Democrats

John F. Kennedy: Increase of 2.7 million jobs
Lyndon B. Johnson: Increase of 9.5 million jobs
Jimmy Carter: Increase of 9.0 million jobs
Bill Clinton: Increase of 20.8 million jobs
Barack Obama: Increase of 332,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 42.3 million jobs

Democrats = The Real Job Creators of the United States

How pathetic was it that in 8 years Bush created just half a million new jobs after Clinton had 20 Million.
SMDH. Oh yea, Clinton created more Jobs than Reagan. Clinton = GOAT STATUS

It goes to show how pathetic Bush was as a president. Thanks for showing the correct numbers btw @Rapmastermind, because i noticed alot of places have put the numbers too high like having Reagan at 17 million and Clinton at 27 million. Alot of economists by the way have said they believe Obama will create 12 million jobs average over the next 4 years. People may laugh but I get this strong feeling that the passing of the Dream Act and a Student Loan Forgiveness Act, would free up debt problems for various people and make the economy start speeding up unexpectedtly and make Obama possibly start pushing Clinton numbers. Especially with the past few years being the rise of the "nursing field", which is expected to have a 20% growth this decade, and very CONVENIETLY and FITTING, ObamaCare universal health care reform goes into effect in January 2014.

I have a strong feeling after this goes into effect, this could end up being Obama's "tech boom" in terms of rapidly speeding up job creation

In First 45 Months In Office, Obama Created 750,000 Private Sector Jobs, Bush Lost More Than One Million | ThinkProgress

Lmao at the one term Jimmy Carter, republicans love to loathe, only being 5 million away from Reagan and his two terms in office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.