The Offical Rick Grimes Vs. Shane Walsh (TWD Thread)

Shane Or Rick ?

• Total voters

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wrong, rick still cares about his group. shane never gave a fukk about anyone outside of lori and carl

Rick his very PAST EPISODE just told Michonne and Glenn fukk those Alexandria people if shyt hits the fan..... And he was trying to smash that one Alexandria chick even before he murked her husband! You holding onto that Lori card too hard when Rick BEEN full of shyt.

He even tried to kill Carol out the group for being too TRILL when at time he was in no authority to do so! And you talking about he "cares" for the group.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can even say that Shane put in motion to transform CAROL... and notice how he beat up Ed like Rick beat up Pete LAST SEASON

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh at this argument. Anybody who would let either guy lead them is a dumbass. They were both full of shyt (alpha males) who would take your woman if they could. I dont do the lesser of 2 evils shyt. Yall have at it though :yeshrug:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I ain't watched WD since around end of season 3 (and i missed the fukkin ending) so i'm late as fukk

but

Shane adapted first but was a little too short sighted and a leader needs longer vision than that

I dunno WHAT the fukk rick is on... last ep i remember watchin was when he booted carol for killing tyreese's girl. think it was around the first half of season 4

i'm slackin like shyt

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Rick is not "Shane" now, thats moronic. What is currently the prime version of Rick is a man that has absorbed wisdom and elements from his fallen friends and enemies, the USEFUL bits that help him survive, and added them to the intelligence, vision and small remaining piece of humanity/decency that he's always had - traits that the others did not have, hence them being dead a long time ago.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shane has been dead for like 4 seasons.
let it go.......he's bones laying in the grass now.
wat6rr.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Rick his very PAST EPISODE just told Michonne and Glenn fukk those Alexandria people if shyt hits the fan..... And he was trying to smash that one Alexandria chick even before he murked her husband! You holding onto that Lori card too hard when Rick BEEN full of shyt.

He even tried to kill Carol out the group for being too TRILL when at time he was in no authority to do so! And you talking about he "cares" for the group.

Exactly. Rick has done everything that Shane was condemmed for. Shane recognized that you couldn't be soft and survive in the new world, so as long as the crew became G's, they were good.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the alexandrians are not his immediate group, he just met them folk literally a few weeks ago. also, he said to michonne and glenn "you try to save them, you try. but if they cant keep up, you keep going."

as for the carol situation, i agree. although it was clearly used for a plot device for carol to save them from the terminus group.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I ain't watched WD since around end of season 3 (and i missed the fukkin ending) so i'm late as fukk

but

Shane adapted first but was a little too short sighted and a leader needs longer vision than that

I dunno WHAT the fukk rick is on... last ep i remember watchin was when he booted carol for killing tyreese's girl. think it was around the first half of season 4

i'm slackin like shyt
so much has changed since then lol. if you have Netflix you can binge all the way up to last season. man so much has changed haha