The Offical Scream VI Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I figured it out

The Core 4 are Saiyans, its the only thing that makes sense.

Survive a near death experience, increased durability
Scream has its own rules for invincibility.

Hell, Ghostface is 6'4 and superhuman strength no matter who is behind the mask, and bounces back from all blows, including dropping and anvil on his head. Gale & Sidney have survived multiple stabs and gunshots. And Dewey still holds the stabbing count. You have to shoot them in the head, like zombies.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
One thing I didnt like was the lack of follow up attacks when they clearly had the advantage with a blunt object.
Thats always been my biggest complaint in every scream movie :snoop:
Like bash this mf over the head :damn:

But they would have probably pulled some silly with the plot, see Chad getting stabbed at the end when he tried.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

:noah:

sKdiPXp.jpg

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

Ive always wondered… does the 13 ghostfaces on the poster here represent all the killers throughout the entire franchise? because that would mean the 7th would only have 1 killer unless theyre counting jason from the opening scene as a ghostface? or is it a cult like its been theorized… because this poster leaves a few unanswered questions… like what about the mckenzie family??? will they expand on that in the 7th???

also they need to finally show what exactly happened to maureen… they need to show the actual death cause its way overdue