The Offical Scream VI Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm sad that he died but his death was inevitable. All Dewey did was get tossed around in these movies by the killers.
Could’ve killed Gail just the same. Only reason he died instead of Gail and the only reason we get these bum ass female killers is cause of inclusivity

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Could’ve killed Gail just the same. Only reason he died instead of Gail and the only reason we get these bum ass female killers is cause of inclusivity
Yeah. I thought Gail was going to die in this movie. Her character has become stagnant and somewhat unnecessary. I think they were going to kill her off but because Neve didn't like the pay, they rewrote it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Am I the only one who didn't fukk with this? It was one of the worst installments. Fan fiction shyt with a big budget.
Fan fiction would be the best way I would describe that last act. The reveal with the family wasn't doing it for me. Detective Bailey widening his eyes out on some "Am I cRaZy enough for you?" shyt had me :mjlol: :childplease:

I don't hate the movie, but it does feel like lower-tier Scream at the same time...probably right there above 3. Was fukking with it heavy until the subway scene with Mindy actually. Her dying in a crowded NYC train would've been hilariously (and tragically) on point with today's society. The amount of fakeouts with the "Core 4" grew tiring and while I get wanting to subvert expectations by keeping these characters alive, it just felt like a boring move to me. We had Dewey get his guts ripped out by a midget Ghostface in the previous film and Deputy Hicks get stabbed to death on her porch in broad daylight, so I was disappointed with the pump fakes here. The side characters that did bite the bullet here I didn't really give a fukk about.

Hayden also felt like she was shoehorned in for fan service and nothing more really. I was missing the spunkiness of Kirby from Scream 4, but I guess surviving a traumatic event like she did changes you.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Fan fiction would be the best way I would describe that last act. The reveal with the family wasn't doing it for me. Detective Bailey widening his eyes out on some "Am I cRaZy enough for you?" shyt had me :mjlol: :childplease:

I don't hate the movie, but it does feel like lower-tier Scream at the same time...probably right there above 3. Was fukking with it heavy until the subway scene with Mindy actually. Her dying in a crowded NYC train would've been hilariously (and tragically) on point with today's society. The amount of fakeouts with the "Core 4" grew tiring and while I get wanting to subvert expectations by keeping these characters alive, it just felt like a boring move to me. We had Dewey get his guts ripped out by a midget Ghostface in the previous film and Deputy Hicks get stabbed to death on her porch in broad daylight, so I was disappointed with the pump fakes here. The side characters that did bite the bullet here I didn't really give a fukk about.

Hayden also felt like she was shoehorned in for fan service and nothing more really. I was missing the spunkiness of Kirby from Scream 4, but I guess surviving a traumatic event like she did changes you.
It felt like the detective and his family were trying to emulate Stu's wackiness. But it all feel flat because Stu was a wacky guy before the reveal. Bailey and his family felt like cartoon characters.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps
if they try that cult of ghostface idea i hope they use different masks… kinda like this
2018-ghostface-mask-variations.png

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
This was straight garbage :scust:

GOOFIEST scream movie.

It was OBVIOUS it was the COP.

People getting stabbed multiple times but still surviving? :mjtf:

The Killers use guns but then suddenly decide not to :mjtf:

Now wearing the Ghostface mask gives you a strength power up? :mjlol:

:trash:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
- They've nailed Mindy's character two films now. She's my favorite new character. Could have easily become the annoying "mother" of the core group but she avoids being so. Props to the actress. She really is Randy's niece.

- If they keep layering Sam's* character the payoff, should they choose to do one, could be really good.

- The franchise is on really solid footing. Entertaining enough and cheap to make. Just don't write yourself into a corner and don't exhaust the audience with too many threads to pull at.

Bring on 7.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps
can someone explain this cult of ghostface thing?

it started with scream 3 where stu was supposed to return and he was supposed to be running a cult of ghostfaces and he was the mastermind pretty much… but then columbine happened so they cut the idea… its an idea that i hope they pursue and i feel like they might

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
it started with scream 3 where stu was supposed to return and he was supposed to be running a cult of ghostfaces and he was the mastermind pretty much… but then columbine happened so they cut the idea… its an idea that i hope they pursue and i feel like they might
We just seen 3 killers, How many you want? :pachaha: