The Offical Scream VI Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The synopsis was released, courtesy of the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, which I've never heard of. Apparently, it's coming soon to the Seaport in Boston. I'ma have to catch a movie there when it's up and running.

That Wednesday fame got them turning Jenna's character into the final girl, which she technically was in the last movie, but not really. She was like the co-final girl. It was really Sam.

I was talking to my friend about this last month. I was like, "I hope they don't try to make Jenna into Sidney now that she's popping. I know she's got next but even though Courtney Cox was a bigger star than Neve, cuz of Friends, she still played second fiddle in Scream." I liked that franchise trademark being carried over to the rebootquel. And he

i'm lowkey glad this synopsis was bullshyt

wonder how the hell Almo got it, or did some intern send it to them?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably horrors first time having a main cast that consists a majority of non-white actors that doesn’t deal with a racial theme, or anyone saying it’s forced, that is universally loved by everyone and as a box office hit right?

Didn't even dawn on me that all of the Core 4 are POC :snoop:
and all of the killers were White :lolbron:

Surprised chuds haven't picked up on this and started their fake outrage.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Admittedly I haven’t seen many of the films in the franchise, but I saw this over the weekend and I was entertained

I’m assuming a good deal of Scream 5 was being referenced in this one? I gotta go back and catch that

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its supposed to be her at Gails apartment doing all that superman shyt…

bytch yoked up some 6 foot brolic ass black dude like it was nothing :mjlol:

To be fair, the scrawny ass White dudes that turn out to be killers couldn't do the shyt Ghostface does either. Little Rory Culkin ain't tossing somebody through a window :mjlol: It's like the costume enhances abilities.

It does help with the shock factor at the end. Anybody can be Ghostface which I get. Amber was pushing it a lot tho, when she took out Dewey.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Admittedly I haven’t seen many of the films in the franchise, but I saw this over the weekend and I was entertained

I’m assuming a good deal of Scream 5 was being referenced in this one? I gotta go back and catch that
Eh not really.

The only real important thing
who the killers are in this one, they're the family of one of the killers in part 5

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:scust:
invincible ass main characters

overdoing breaking of the 3rd wall
Chad got knifed up by two ppl at the same time and lived

His sister bounced back from a gut stab wound to make her corny breaking 3rd wall jokes

Incomptent adversaries.
Yea I didn’t know if it was just me, but I thought that more of the main characters than I expected actually survived, Gale included. Guess you gotta have them for the next sequel

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Ghostface had the time of his life shaking that ladder. :mjlol:

shrek-donkey.gif

Sent the severely injured friend over the ladder last. Poor girl ain’t stand a chance. :dead:
:dead: :to:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
To be fair, the scrawny ass White dudes that turn out to be killers couldn't do the shyt Ghostface does either. Little Rory Culkin ain't tossing somebody through a window :mjlol: It's like the costume enhances abilities.

It does help with the shock factor at the end. Anybody can be Ghostface which I get. Amber was pushing it a lot tho, when she took out Dewey.
And thats why 4 is my least favorite. Both killers were trash.