The Office: After Michael

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Is it even worth watching? Me and my girl binged the first 8 seasons in like 3 weeks cuz the shyt was so fukkin piff... But after the last Michael episode:to: shyt fell off.

It was cool with Will Ferrell but now he gone too wtf

Is it worth it to watch till the end or should I just let go now :mjcry:

Regardless, the first 7 seasons was the funniest shyt I've ever seen in my life. Gotta even rank it over Fresh Prince & Martin I'm sorry brehs :hubie:

I need to know, spoil it for me fukk it. Does Michael come back for any more episodes or is he gone forever? I feel like Im at the end of a long relationship brehs I wanna make it work but it's just not the same :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Yeah keep going. It gets uneven as hell as they try to find their footing after he leaves. And Jim and Pam become unbearable but it's still better than 99% of the sitcoms out now.

And to keep it 100, I was getting sick of Michael anyway:yeshrug:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I rewatched season 8 and it wasn't as bad as I remember, it was watchable. The andy/erin stuff was pretty bad. The Florida arc was pretty good though. It rebounded some what in the final season, still had some bad stuff but also had some really good stuff. If you really liked it before Michael left it's worth finishing off the entire series

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I would rank this show up there with Martin and fresh prince. I still watch it.

But to answer your question the show gets terrible after Michael leaves. Hated Will Ferrell hated the Robert California character. Hated the sabre bs. There's a hand full of good episodes after micheal leaves. The end of the show is great tho

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Damnit so I gotta watch over 20 episodes of garbage just for a few good ones and a solid ending? Oh well, guess I'll stomach it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The season with James Spader as Robert California was great.
The final season was some super hot garbage though.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I didn't care for the season with California, it was the weakest of all. It has its moments tho. I thought the show finished off :obama:

I don't know why you didn't just finish the show. There's only 2 seasons left, right?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I didn't care for the season with California, it was the weakest of all. It has its moments tho. I thought the show finished off :obama:

I don't know why you didn't just finish the show. There's only 2 seasons left, right?
These aren't normal sized seasons. Be like 25 episodes a bit piece n shyt. Which was great when the show was piff, but now :hhh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Is it even worth watching? Me and my girl binged the first 8 seasons in like 3 weeks cuz the shyt was so fukkin piff... But after the last Michael episode:to: shyt fell off.

It was cool with Will Ferrell but now he gone too wtf

Is it worth it to watch till the end or should I just let go now :mjcry:

Regardless, the first 7 seasons was the funniest shyt I've ever seen in my life. Gotta even rank it over Fresh Prince & Martin I'm sorry brehs :hubie:

I need to know, spoil it for me fukk it. Does Michael come back for any more episodes or is he gone forever? I feel like Im at the end of a long relationship brehs I wanna make it work but it's just not the same :damn:
Who is that in your avi?