The OFFICIAL 117th Meeting of THE GAME : #2 Ohio State Buckeyes @ #5 Michigan Wolverines

Discussion in 'The Coliseum' started by NigerianDonDada, Nov 22, 2021.

1. smitty22

smitty22 Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish Hall of Fame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $2.52

I think it was more scheme than talent. Everybody knew yall was gonna run the ball and we never not once stacked the box. Made no sense.

HNIC973 dapped this.
  2. HNIC973

HNIC973 R.I.P Bandana P

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brick City,New Jerz
    Coli Cash:
    $344400.00

Maybe the scheme it seemed to me that front 7 had zero impact players, definitely not something I'm used to seeing at OSU. D-line not getting any push LBer's looked small couldn't get off blocks. In the past OSU had game wreckers on defense Young Bosa brothers ect..

smitty22 dapped this.
  3. smitty22

smitty22 Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish Hall of Fame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $2.52

Yall o line dominated for sure. Probably a bit of both on our end too with talent and scheme. Linebackers been a problem the past few years. There’s a reason Steele Chambers was moved to lb from rb. Actually was our best lb this year. We got two 5* linebackers coming in next year. Hopefully they make an immediate impact.

HNIC973 dapped this.
  4. HNIC973

HNIC973 R.I.P Bandana P

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brick City,New Jerz
    Coli Cash:
    $344400.00

Chambers was a RB I was wondering why he looked so small:gucci:. I assume Al Washington is done he catching some serious heat:damn:

smitty22 dapped this.
  5. smitty22

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $2.52

To be honest I don’t even blame AL. He didn’t recruit most of these linebackers we have nor calling the plays. He got some studs coming in next year so we’ll se how it goes.

HNIC973 dapped this.
  6. NigerianDonDada

NigerianDonDada FFOE

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Lagos (Da Jungle)
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

On his appearance on the Inside Michigan Football radio show on Monday evening, Gattis revealed that the Wolverines believed they could beat the Buckeyes by being the more physical team, saying Ohio State is "not a tough team."

"They're a good team. They're a finesse team, they're not a tough team," Gattis said of Ohio State. "And we knew that going into the game that we can out-physical that we can out-physical them, we can out-tough and that was going to be the key to the game, and that's what we prepared for all year long."

Gattis said he saw evidence of Ohio State's lack of physicality and toughness in the early-season loss to Oregon.

"You saw earlier this year in the game they lost to Oregon, Oregon was the most physical team on the field," Gattis said. "That's the way they lost, and we committed to that recipe, and it paid off."

Trust Me dapped this.
  7. Trust Me

Trust Me Coli Prophet

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Orlando
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

There's talk that Gattis is done after this season. I hope not. It seems like we're finally clicking. I wanna see where Gattis can take us with a full year of JJ starting.

NigerianDonDada dapped this.
  8. NigerianDonDada

NigerianDonDada FFOE

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Lagos (Da Jungle)
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I hate that the some of the fanbase kept bashing him not realizing we had have in a OC like Gattis. This being his 3rd year he finally has the type of players that fit his speed in space system. Called a A+ game against OSU. With 90% of this offense coming back next year's offense has a chance to be lethal and explosive if Gattis returns. I think he's going to get a head coaching job this off-season.

Trust Me dapped this.