Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nothing changed but getting the best defensive coordinator in the game. Defense went from 140 something to top 5. Other than that nothing changed :buckPhil: .
1) the best DC in all of the land is gonna be on that Michigan sideline.

2) unless your DC’s gonna take the field, and stop the run.. y’all in trouble.
Been sleeping on it, finally decided the Michigan Men by 10+ :banderas:
Repped. :obama:
Negged. :beli:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man JJ bout as accurate as @Trust Me predicting scUM to beat OSU the 9 years prior to last year. To make matters worse them bum ass receivers can’t catch nor get open. Gonna be a long day trying to run on OSU defense Saturday. Only thing that concerns me with the offense is their screen passes.
Ehh I wouldn't say he ain't accurate, his deep ball needs work, but them receivers, they definitely hit or miss and they gotta make plays if Michigan wants to win

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ehh I wouldn't say he ain't accurate, his deep ball needs work, but them receivers, they definitely hit or miss and they gotta make plays if Michigan wants to win
He haa no touch on his passes. Everything is a 100 mile an hour fast ball. Had a couple easy tds to the tight end last Saturday and air mailed them throws.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
20+ years...and the duck out p*ssy year should count as 5 years, in all honesty. Complete disgrace to the rivalry
From now on this is how you post @Whips-n-Chains

ayye-point.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
20+ years...and the duck out p*ssy year should count as 5 years, in all honesty. Complete disgrace to the rivalry
Let's talk about now

How your trash ass program just completed the worst choke job in B1G history and lost to fukkin Indiana after being up 24-7. Let's talk about Michigan absolutely embrassing you AGAIN this year. Let's talk about you having your actually competitive rivalry with Penn state this Saturday for the "land grant" trophy with is the least relevant trophy in a conference where people battle over a bucket, a jug, a bus, and an axe.

Little brother was GENEROUS when describing you. Go make a thread about any game MSU plays and see it collect dust on page 8 :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Let's talk about now

How your trash ass program just completed the worst choke job in B1G history and lost to fukkin Indiana after being up 24-7. Let's talk about Michigan absolutely embrassing you AGAIN this year. Let's talk about you having your actually competitive rivalry with Penn state this Saturday for the "land grant" trophy with is the least relevant trophy in a conference where people battle over a bucket, a jug, a bus, and an axe.

Little brother was GENEROUS when describing you. Go make a thread about any game MSU plays and see it collect dust on page 8 :camby:

This all well n good...

....but y'all still ducked out of several games b/c Rocky Lombardi ruined your season. MSU having a dumpster fire season isn't changing that...and we also beat your best team since the 90s....