The Official 2015 NBA Draft Talk Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:francis: But if you drafted him you probably don't draft Big Drum.

I think you're going to draft Porzingis :lupe:
Trust me I know that, but this was before I knew Drummond even existed. I was always in searh of that next great big to anchor our defense and finish in the paint. I was even begging for Joe to draft DeAndre when he fell to the 2nd round his draft year. Joe fukked around and drafted some bum nikka wit narcolepsy instead that I don't think played but a few minutes his rookie year then was out the league.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
DE has Stan at 9 :sas1:

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2015/

Draftexpress has the Pistons taking Porzingis, and it makes sense because of how good their offense looked with Tolliver playing the 4, Jackson and Drummond were eating and putting up some serious numbers while being competitive. Stan Van X loves having a faceup 4, loved his foreign playmaker in Hedo.....I can't see them taking Johnson when Hezonja and Kristaps have a little bit of Shard/Hedo feel to them.

The Pistons are going to go with Hezonja or Porzingis in my opinion, can't see Mario making it to the Heat :francis:

Trust me I know that, but this was before I knew Drummond even existed. I was always in searh of that next great big to anchor our defense and finish in the paint. I was even begging for Joe to draft DeAndre when he fell to the 2nd round his draft year. Joe fukked around and drafted some bum nikka wit narcolepsy instead that I don't think played but a few minutes his rookie year then was out the league.

@houston911 and I posted about Drummond in 2010, you didn't get our newsletter :to:

:dead: @ Dumars, the gift that keeps on giving. Your squad is in a much better place now, think you could really make the jump this season with the right moves. Yall need to bring Middleton back :francis:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2015/

Draftexpress has the Pistons taking Porzingis, and it makes sense because of how good their offense looked with Tolliver playing the 4, Jackson and Drummond were eating and putting up some serious numbers while being competitive. Stan Van X loves having a faceup 4, loved his foreign playmaker in Hedo.....I can't see them taking Johnson when Hezonja and Kristaps have a little bit of Shard/Hedo feel to them.

The Pistons are going to go with Hezonja or Porzingis in my opinion, can't see Mario making it to the Heat :francis:

@houston911 and I posted about Drummond in 2010, you didn't get our newsletter :to:

:dead: @ Dumars, the gift that keeps on giving. Your squad is in a much better place now, think you could really make the jump this season with the right moves. Yall need to bring Middleton back :francis:
Yeah, I was there and that's how I got put on. But I never expected us to be in a position to draft him, which is why I was reaching for nikkas like Whiteside back then. Hell, you remember how I was praying for Drummond that draft year but thought it was no way he would drop to us because that many gms wouldn't be that dumb. Luckily is one of the things Joe got right in those later years.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I was there and that's how I got put on. But I never expected us to be in a position to draft him, which is why I was reaching for nikkas like Whiteside back then. Hell, you remember how I was praying for Drummond that draft year but thought it was no way he would drop to us because that many gms wouldn't be that dumb. Luckily is one of the things Joe got right in those later years.

Yeah I remember all the Pistons fans in the thread going wild, especially after the Raptor guys were praising the heavens above that Colangelo was going to take Drummond :dead: The fact he fell so far, when he legit should have been the 2nd pick in that draft will always get Dumars a pass (the ring too). He may have fukked up, but getting Drum was his last great move.

You not rocking with Kristaps?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I just want to see if Justin Anderson will be a 1st rounder and who drafts him. If he gets with the right fit I think he can make an impact eventually. He is 6'6 230 pound 2 guard who can shoot the 3 and is pretty athletic too. Not to mention he plays exceptional defense. If he improves his handle I can see some teams falling in love with him and his stock going up. Or maybe I just want that to happen since I am a UVA fan.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I remember all the Pistons fans in the thread going wild, especially after the Raptor guys were praising the heavens above that Colangelo was going to take Drummond :dead: The fact he fell so far, when he legit should have been the 2nd pick in that draft will always get Dumars a pass (the ring too). He may have fukked up, but getting Drum was his last great move.

You not rocking with Kristaps?
We talked about it before. In theory I get it and understand why it could work, but jumpshooting euro bigs terrify me. I know that is probably a good pairing with Drum and Van X Clan will know how to utilize him, but I don't know if he'll be the super soft euro or one of those with the eastern European disposition. Plus I just think Hezonja has a higher ceiling and could really break out in that Hedo role in Stan's offense.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
We talked about it before. In theory I get it and understand why it could work, but jumpshooting euro bigs terrify me. I know that is probably a good pairing with Drum and Van X Clan will know how to utilize him, but I don't know if he'll be the super soft euro or one of those with the eastern European disposition. Plus I just think Hezonja has a higher ceiling and could really break out in that Hedo role in Stan's offense.

You may not have to worry about Porzingis, the Magic are supposedly very high on him and I can understand how he fits with them since it moves Gordon into the starting 5 to play SF and gives them the floor spacer at the 4.

I like Hezonja, but I do think he has a higher chance of being a bust than Kristaps, mainly because he's only 6'8" while Kristaps has a skill that translates to the league while being 7'1".

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
You may not have to worry about Porzingis, the Magic are supposedly very high on him and I can understand how he fits with them since it moves Gordon into the starting 5 to play SF and gives them the floor spacer at the 4.

I like Hezonja, but I do think he has a higher chance of being a bust than Kristaps, mainly because he's only 6'8" while Kristaps has a skill that translates to the league while being 7'1".
I do think it will be easier to find a decent sf like Middleton than it would be to find a pf to pair with Drummond, so I understandthat line of thinking. The fact that Joe just gave Middleton away on some throwaway shyt still irks the hell out of me.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of brehs are sleeping on Emmanuel Mudiay...a 6'6 200LB PG with that type of power and explosveness has the potential to be a monster...While I do like Russell and think he will be a good NBA player he doesn't have the tools that Mudiay does.

Also don't sleep on the potential combine warriors guys like Kelly Oubre will impress scouts with style and athletic abillity there is one every year but the only thing that should matter is how good they are at basketball can they score and defend their position and help there team win.

A guy like Ronde Hollis will help their teams win regardless so if I'm a late lotto-mid first rd team I will pick him up.