The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That UT-ND game is wearing on my mind heavy tho NGL :francis: shyt was so memorable and ain’t nothing come out of it. Tyrone Swoopes gets subbed in, p sure he got the GW TD in they heavy package and the announcer was like “Texas is back!!”

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

What say you @Lucky_Lefty

You like the all red ???

Allegedly they’re going with the all blacks
11.0.0.jpeg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
fukk, that’s tough.... dude put up numbers in a losing effort constantly

Same for shae

I’d say drew only because he’s got a couple years of experience, but i hope for our sake shae is first round material

As someone who’s watched Shea in the SEC, dude is still kind of raw, talented but raw, partly because he hasn’t been able to play much due to injuries and stuff.

That said, a raw Shea is far better than any QB so far in the Harbaugh era.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I know you made it some principle to not quote me since all that shyt talking u was comin with couldn’t make it to JHS, but you gonna have to at least make it known who you talking to :gucci: @1BadBamaFan

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He went down the length of the field and ran it in I do remember. He was getting ran dead in the shytty Herman system and was still making clutch throws. They was going tick for tack until they got to OT. he got ran again for the 80th time on goal line and got stripped. He was playing one of the more admirable freshman games against a (supposedly) vastly more talented team I’ve seen.

You gonna speak on the other two names I listed tho :mjgrin:
Yall got worked by Danny fukkin Etling

I ain't gotta speak on shyt :mjlol:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
And fukk USC them nikkas get to play in the wackest P5 conference known to man and they can’t make a championship, a Heisman, a campaign that anybody remembers or nothing in the middle happen year after year :what: how the fukk you got Top 5 classes annually and you letting Texas Wazzu and other D tier sorry nikkas compete with you :what: Aight we choked w the hardest schedule in the nation and we sitting on the same bus w Ducktales U :martin: wasnt this y’all best season since petey Pablo left? :patrice: I can’t imagine the shambles with no Dorknold plus Oregon and UCLA byke :ld: