The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
SEC fact of the day: Ohio State has lost to 3 SEC teams in national championships since 2000 by an average of 23 points per game.

Damn UGA = cant get right

Yall D line better whoop some ass this year. They should be the face of the team
Coli fact of the day: you just got negged :birdman:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Coli fact of the day: you just got negged :birdman:
giphy.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I cant believe the green wave let the ragin cajun’s come up before them. All that local n.o. Talent. They better snatch us ULL’s coach.

They were pretty decent a year or so ago, you still have LSU and the sec fighting for the decent recruits, and the rest, the U L schools fighting, plus Tulane probably not for the avg football player, them classes kicking ass and taking names, but if i have ambitions outside of football you fukkin right I’d take a scholly to Tulane, rice, or uab

I’d be right there at St Aug, and Edna Karr getting all them deco kids that maybe run a little slower, or a bit shorter, and start picking off them country kids looking to go to the big city

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They were pretty decent a year or so ago, you still have LSU and the sec fighting for the decent recruits, and the rest, the U L schools fighting, plus Tulane probably not for the avg football player, them classes kicking ass and taking names, but if i have ambitions outside of football you fukkin right I’d take a scholly to Tulane, rice, or uab

I’d be right there at St Aug, and Edna Karr getting all them deco kids that maybe run a little slower, or a bit shorter, and start picking off them country kids looking to go to the big city
They right by lower sip too but them boys aint gonna have the gpa :francis:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I cant believe the green wave let the ragin cajun’s come up before them. All that local n.o. Talent. They better snatch us ULL’s coach.
ULL run in temporary, it’s all about hiring the up and coming coach between those two. I remember they played in the New Orleans bowl, Tulane outplayed them but ULL pulled off the W

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
ULL run in temporary, it’s all about hiring the up and coming coach between those two. I remember they played in the New Orleans bowl, Tulane outplayed them but ULL pulled off the W

yeah they won’t attract many good coaches, or players. you can probably convince a coach to come to Nola, and you not in the country like Monroe. Lafayette is cool for kids trying to get out the city, and real down home country boys to go to a bigger city but with a slow pace, i don’t know how you convince kids to come to Monroe i guess them kids up round Shreveport that ain’t trying to go to southern Louisiana, and them Arkansas kids

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I know UF locked in their 2 TE early in the process but they should've made something happen to get this kid.
I remember he was a LSU lean for a second and then South Carolina supposedly had him
Locked up and USCw came out of no where and scooped him up