The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
For real they extended him like there was some kind of market for him
It makes zero sense. I’m seeing dumb ass fans talking bout “it’s for recruiting purposes to show we got faith.” This nikka was in year 2 of a 6 year contract. If they didn’t restructure that buyout, they’re morons

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Dan’s my boy but we whoopin that Duck ass come September. Won’t be a cakewalk like what y’all did in the horsehoof or whatever Ohio calls their stadium @smitty22 @Ruck

Sounds like something a fan of a school NOT playing for a natty would say :mjlol:

:banderas:

Foot stay on @smitty22 neck like his name was @RexRyan22 :mjgrin:

What’s Elias Ricks asking price?

He just wants to compete. Which is why he wont be a Buckeye. :mjlol:

In the span of 10 days we got Mississippi and New Jersey Mr. Football :whoo:

Chose us over Penn State, FSU & USC

HUGE injury concerns.. but if he stays healthy, dude can lay a lick.

It makes zero sense. I’m seeing dumb ass fans talking bout “it’s for recruiting purposes to show we got faith.” This nikka was in year 2 of a 6 year contract. If they didn’t restructure that buyout, they’re morons

I'd be willing to bet anything, this was the major reason for the 'extension' .. to lower that buyout #.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

I'd be willing to bet anything, this was the major reason for the 'extension' .. to lower that buyout #.

@smitty22 is my boy but he’s acting like ohio ain’t back out of a commitment to play a home and home vs us and they backed out on some bullshyt reason. They replaced us with Oregon and still lost at HOME. Ask Smitty, he knows all this. We wanted to see them buck boys in 3D yet they was legitimately scared, but their fanbase does all this woofin like they want to see big bro UGA. But their own Athletic Department was like :whoa: when it came to actually see them mighty Dawgs :mjgrin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@smitty22 is my boy but he’s acting like ohio ain’t back out of a commitment to play a home and home vs us and they backed out on some bullshyt reason. They replaced us with Oregon and still lost at HOME. Ask Smitty, he knows all this. We wanted to see them buck boys in 3D yet they was legitimately scared, but their fanbase does all this woofin like they want to see big bro UGA. But their own Athletic Department was like :whoa: when it came to actually see them mighty Dawgs :mjgrin:

:leon:

What say you @smitty22 ??

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Have know clue what’s going on here so negged :yeshrug:

B1G - Pac 12 had an agreement so yall got removed for Oregon. We just put yall back on the schedule though :comeon:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
With the amount of pimp slaps yall received in the last two decades. Im surprised you can even make a coherent sentence.

Enjoy your lil time in prime real estate. Cuz when u get washed. Your ass going back to that dusty ass corner where you belong.

Until then we gon continue to be unruly :lolbron:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

:mjlol:

Yet your team can’t beat us and you keep posting the same year like that won’t stop us from whoopin that add year in and year out

:mjlol:

Like I said earlier this season.

Kirby ain't it.:mjgrin:

Better than anyone on the Plains by a country mile :mjgrin: