The official 2022 NCAA tournament thread (Coli yahoo pick'em bracket link)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
random....we got girl scout cookies, do-si-dos
the best cookie out the bunch

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
So happy to go back to the First Four games even though this whiny ass cac next to me was asking to have his jaw rocked during Game 1. :martin:
Cac kept bytching since people kept walking by trying to get to their seats which was blocking the view of the court. I get it, shyt was mad annoying as it was constant (Indiana fans filing in whenever since their game was 2nd). However, there's still a big ass video board to follow the action.
Wanna a better view, tell grandpa to buy better seats next time. :stopitslime:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was up in the stands and could tell something was off with their jerseys.
Like they tried to do a flip on the old Denver Nuggets jerseys but got these instead. :mjlol:

i think its a version of these Mavs jerseys
Adidas-Dallas-Mavericks-41-Dirk-Nowitzki-City-edition-jersey-Revolution-30-Swingman-Road-Jersey.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I been messing with these espn tournament brackets even tho I can't name a single college player or watched any of the games. But its free to play and fun so fukk it. So I been conservative for the most part with the champions since. Mostly picking 1 seeds with occasional changes, like a longshot first bracket of the Canes, cuz they the home team, and ones with UK, Duke and Perdue, which aren't too impossible. Actually might make one with Villanova winning also. So I hit the randomizer and these motherfukkers gave me the biggest upset bracket ever made. I'm talking all 1 seeds losing in first round, 3 16 seeds in elite eight, 2 in final 4 and Georgia State winning it all. I'll be guaranteed for the win cuz nobody would be crazy enough to have that bracket. :mjlol:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
They let this Kiss kid hang 20s in a scrub league and gassed him up. Holden stealing all that shine.