• Poll closed .

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
riley-freeman.gif

Bout as hard as trying to score on a So cal defense :beutusDamn:

So where are we gathering to watch our B1G Brethren save the college football world and defeat the SEC? Buffalo Wild Wings?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand Texas being -4.5 favorite. I imagine that's going to come down, but UW should be like a one point favorite IMO. Penix versus our secondary is a huge mismatch, and I don't trust our ends to get sufficient pressure on him. UW's oline is underrrated.
Probably cause Ewers seems healthy.

And Penix for as good as he is seems shaky around pressure. The game comes down to whether Texas can get to him or not.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Probably cause Ewers seems healthy.

And Penix for as good as he is seems shaky around pressure. The game comes down to whether Texas can get to him or not.
UW can get after you on the oline. Do you think we get pressure on him? It's gotta come from one of the ends. I wish we had a Colin Simmons or Joseph Ossai for this game. We just don't have that on the roster.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I don't understand Texas being -4.5 favorite. I imagine that's going to come down, but UW should be like a one point favorite IMO. Penix versus our secondary is a huge mismatch, and I don't trust our ends to get sufficient pressure on him. UW's oline is underrrated.

Penix & Co been counted out since after the 1st Oregon game. They stopped putting up the gaudy stats and video game #s so most people believe that means they took a step back instead of looking at it as they keep finding ways to win.

That being said....I don't view that as such an egregious line.

It started out at -3.5 before early money came in probably. Vegas need to get dem dollars at the end of the day so it ain't always about who they think is better. They know them bets finna come pouring in on y'all just off the brand name alone. Game closer to yall folk than it is theirs, otherwise that line prob swings the other way by 3 or 3.5 points which is basically a pick em at that point.

You right about them possibly mitigating one of y'all strengths tho. Only 20% of WAS snaps done seen pressure for the season which is kinda crazy. And in 102 pass attempts with an unclean pocket, lil breh only took like 4 sacks in dem situations. But the game is the game. U go from doing the hunting to being the hunted and the underdawg stuff go out the window. Like I said, y'all byke for real now & gotta stand on it :ufdup:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Don't act like that wasn't a good hire :umad:

University of Stolen Colleagues back in our bag

63aa6285-3636-4170-a015-704de5029694_text.gif

I'm not mad at the hire :comeon:

Like I said tho, y'all might wanna hop in that portal and go shopping like Prime say lol.

Y'all Edge Byrd gone. Ya DB Wallace gone. Those was a cpl of ya top guys, right? I know y'all still got Big Baby aka Bear.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Penix & Co been counted out since after the 1st Oregon game. They stopped putting up the gaudy stats and video game #s so most people believe that means they took a step back instead of looking at it as they keep finding ways to win.

It started out at -3.5 before early money came in probably. Vegas need to get dem dollars at the end of the day so it ain't always about who they think is better. They know them bets finna come pouring in on y'all just off the brand name alone. Game closer to yall folk than it is theirs, otherwise that line prob swings the other way by 3 or 3.5 points which is basically a pick em at that point.

You right about them possibly mitigating one of y'all strengths tho. Only 20% of WAS snaps done seen pressure for the season which is kinda crazy. And in 102 pass attempts with an unclean pocket, lil breh only took like 4 sacks in dem situations. But the game is the game. U go from doing the hunting to being the hunted and the underdawg stuff go out the window. Like I said, y'all byke for real now & gotta stand on it :ufdup:
People underestimated them missing McMillan for like 8 games, he was a returning 1,000 yrd WR opposite of Odunze, you see his impact when he was there against UO second game. Odunze, McMillan and Polk when they are all on field have cooked alot of DBs.. And its not just the players that scheme is HELL on a Defense..

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I think they got their receivers back healthy. Shiii they might have the better receiving core in this game, which is cray to say with Xman and AD on our side.

I'm trying to be humble, bc I feel like we're playing with house money with how this season has gone, and I got hella respect for UW's coaching staff. I think this game is a true toss up.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think they got their receivers back healthy. Shiii they might have the better receiving core in this game, which is cray to say with Xman and AD on our side.

I'm trying to be humble, bc I feel like we're playing with house money with how this season has gone, and I got hella respect for UW's coaching staff. I think this game is a true toss up.
Texas has the highest payroll in cfb. Speed amd size everywhere. They are the more talented team than Washington.