• Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@smitty22 @Trav @Ruck aka Buck

Y’all ain’t do right by the youngin from my hs

You got this nikka going to Iowa to get called a nikka, and suffer under Brian ferentz :mjlol:

images

He knew he'd never beat Iowa with them damn kids.. so he figured he's join. :mjcry:

Aint that the truth @smitty22

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
2008 levels of fukkery?

You may be thinking of 2007 but idk if anything will top that season, I don’t see Rutgers in the Big Ten title game or anything like that :pachaha:

It’s just, there’s so many title contenders, there’s at least two in each P5 conference, I think this would actually be a good year for a 12 team Playoff. Now of course this is just preseason talk and there’s always that team that you think will be good and ends up flopping.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
You may be thinking of 2007 but idk if anything will top that season, I don’t see Rutgers in the Big Ten title game or anything like that :pachaha:

It’s just, there’s so many title contenders, there’s at least two in each P5 conference, I think this would actually be a good year for a 12 team Playoff. Now of course this is just preseason talk and there’s always that team that you think will be good and ends up flopping.

You’re right I was thinking 2007

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Somehow managed to get 12 to the league with Clay actively sabotaging :ehh:
Do you legitimately think UCLA has a chance to build a program? like, maybe with its big ten transition it can..do something?

they fukked up a lot of worthy QBs and RBs over the past decade. Brett Hundley, Josh Rosen, DTR, they were decent enough to fight for starting jobs at most schools in america...what weapons did they have though? I always said the sleeping giants in college football were Colorado, Minnesota, and I'd add UCLA to that list now and I see a revitalized va tech as a sleeper.