The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The same TreVeyon with 2700 yards and 32 TDs so far while missing half the season as a sophomore? The same Tre who was named First Team All Big Ten last year? The same Tre who was RB1 on every draft board?

And Zeke is the last RB we’ve had, and yet JK ran for a whole ass 2000 yards in one season. Second all time in OSU rushing yards and only played three seasons. Can’t make this shyt up. :mjlol:
And yall ain’t won shyt.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Best comeback you got after being presented with facts? Using this logic, I take this is the first year any scUM player has done anything of note since 1948, huh?
All of this back and forth for nothing.

Michigan is constantly top 3 when talking about development. OSU is never anywhere to be seen. Fact.

For all of the 5 stars that OSU brings in, they’ve all relatively underachieved. Fact.

Your boys are soft and they don’t give a fukk about the trenches. Yall literally recruit 5 stars and ‘let them do their thing’ That's literally your coaching philosophy. Fact.

Larry Johnson is a shell of his former self, and it’s showing. Fact.

You’re a hoe ass bytch. fukk the buckeyes. Another fact.

We’re national champions. The ultimate fact.

:umad:

Go blue bytch. Come fight me if you don’t like it. :banderas:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Good morning everybody

Clown shyt

So the top 50 OT and two top 100 DL we already have committed don’t count now, huh? That equals the number of commitments scUM has overall.

Y’all get a lot of top guys that don’t be bout nothing

Oh ok. I get it. Y’all purposely avoid recruiting top level DL because you’d rather work on development.
We can’t get top guys, but we get grinders

You talk more out ya ass than that dodo @Regular_P :brutusDahell: All rookies last year.

Now i can keep going a little later if you wanna continue to try and move the goalposts :mjlol:

Now you wanna show a late 5th round nikka as developed that might was over looked cuz he was under trained

So when he had OSU at the top of the list when Alford was our RB coach, it was all about the bag and not development? But now that Benedict Arnold is up north, it’s all about development if he were to go there?

Yeah now you get it
The best RB thats come outta OSU in the last forever long wears croptops and rocks a perm

ezekiel-elliott-2.jpg

Sus as fukk

:dame:

Ewok lookin ass nikka, slimmest he been too, eats Elliot

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
All of this back and forth for nothing.

Michigan is constantly top 3 when talking about development. OSU is never anywhere to be seen. Fact.

For all of the 5 stars that OSU brings in, they’ve all relatively underachieved. Fact.

Your boys are soft and they don’t give a fukk about the trenches. Yall literally recruit 5 stars and ‘let them do their thing’ That's literally your coaching philosophy. Fact.

Larry Johnson is a shell of his former self, and it’s showing. Fact.

You’re a hoe ass bytch. fukk the buckeyes. Another fact.

We’re national champions. The ultimate fact.

:umad:

Go blue bytch. Come fight me if you don’t like it. :banderas:
You’ve literally stated zero facts. scUM delusion.