The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
They’re in the AL , only the woat white sox are worse. The Astros will be selling by July & there’s already rumors verlander could get traded to the cubs :wow: @Regular_P about to be cheering for the cubbies :banderas:
I hope he does go to the cubs…cause maybe then that bytch ass nikka @CHICAGO will have something to be happy about and pin this thread
👼
😇

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I knew the Dodgers were going to go off tonight, but man I didn't think they would fukk Bassit up like this

:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

I can understand freak injuries but like does this dude do anything to make himself more limber to not get hurt. I understand there's luck but this is crazy.

Probably sat on a couch all off season, didn't lift a single weight or run a single mile.
Conditioning is the name of the game.
I remember Ivan Rodriguez was big into leg work and he was catching his last season at age 39.
and you know damn well Rendon gonna milk this well into next season.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Probably sat on a couch all off season, didn't lift a single weight or run a single mile.
Conditioning is the name of the game.
I remember Ivan Rodriguez was big into leg work and he was catching his last season at age 39.
and you know damn well Rendon gonna milk this well into next season.
For all the shyt we Yankee fans give Stanton, he's willing to try anything to stay healthy or mitigate injury. Rendon truly doesn't seem to care :manny: He probably hopes he gets hurt so he can just chill.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
IMG-0128.png
This a massacre wtf