The Official "Ash vs Evil Dead" TV Series Thread

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just said fukk it I'lll watch it tomorrow to catch it... we're still gonna have to wait a week for the 2nd episode so might as well wait. Hope it is dope tho..

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
Great episode, picks up right where the movies left off. So much happened in this episode that after watching, I thought to myself what else can they do during the rest of season? I'm excited to find out.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I liked it a lot, had the right tone I was looking for and was very funny.

Never seen the original trilogy- I have all 3 on the DVR right now since Starz was airing them. Definitely want to go back and watch them when I get some time.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Never seen the original trilogy- I have all 3 on the DVR right now since Starz was airing them. Definitely want to go back and watch them when I get some time.
Youve never seen them?! :dwillhuh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Loved the episode. The scene with the 2 cops fighting the deadite was raimi horror 101.

The cgi on the doll fight was noticeably bad and took away from the scene,but it was still funny.

The trailer fight was pure evil dead and i loved it.

Latino kramer will probably make a great side kick.

I cant believe we are getting this show though. Golden age of tv continues :wow:

urDW8Ka.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, a bit dodgy CGI here and there but other than that this was awesome. I hope the other episodes can keep the quality up because Raimi got that magic touch when it comes to combining horror with slapstick and his style sure as hell isn't easy to replicate either.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Loving this so far. 1 and 2 scared me shytless back in the day.

2iji5mv.jpg

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen any of the Evil Dead movies either.
:yeshrug:

Tell you the truth, Only reason I'm watching this show is because I'm a huge fan of actress Jill Marie Jones.