The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jamie Alexander (Sif from the Thor movies) Under Consideration To Play Wonder Woman?

Mark Hughes from Forbes tweeted that Alexander admitted during her appearance on the AMC panel at the Comikaze Convention that she was in talks with WB about a role in BvS and she had some knowledge of specific details about the movies script.
She was also very cryptic during an interview on The Tonight Show when Jay Leno asked her outright if she was up for the role:

I guess Alexander would be OK as Wonder Woman but I always envisioned the right actress for the role to be a bit more "exotic" looking...and to have bigger titties.:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Jamie Alexander (Sif from the Thor movies) Under Consideration To Play Wonder Woman?

Mark Hughes from Forbes tweeted that Alexander admitted during her appearance on the AMC panel at the Comikaze Convention that she was in talks with WB about a role in BvS and she had some knowledge of specific details about the movies script.
She was also very cryptic during an interview on The Tonight Show when Jay Leno asked her outright if she was up for the role:

I guess Alexander would be OK as Wonder Woman but I always envisioned the right actress for the role to be a bit more "exotic" looking...and to have bigger titties.:shaq:

They got surgeons for that breh :shaq:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Variety Reports 3 More Actresses In Running For Possible Wonder Woman Role

Is Warner Bros. closer to finding the woman who could play Wonder Woman in the untitled “Batman-Superman” pic?

Sources tell Variety that “Fast and Furious” actress Gal Gadot, “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” thesp Elodie Yung and Olga Kurylenko have or will test for the female lead, which appears to be the role of Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman. Sources stress there’s still a possibility this role could be Bruce Wayne’s love interest, but the casting description of “tall, brunette, athletic and exotic” also matches that of the Wonder Woman character in the comics.

Read more: http://variety.com/2013/film/news/batman-superman-1200665552/

Gal Gadot
A5FCC4B.jpg

Elodie Yung
w1qsreP.jpg

Olga Kurylenko
rRXqNOZ.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wonderwoman needs to be REALLY athletic...not just some hottie
I don't see a need to look for some buff chick since any broad they cast can just get into shape before filming the same way Cavill had to.
The right chick needs to have a certain look and be a decent actress above everything else.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Whats good with lex luthor? Ima big fan of cranston, but i just dont see it...also not a huge superman fan, so school me on who yall would think would be perfect.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Whats good with lex luthor? Ima big fan of cranston, but i just dont see it...also not a huge superman fan, so school me on who yall would think would be perfect.
If they are going with a Lex Luthor inspired by the Lex right here:
C9HCfik.png

Then I am going with my dark horse pick of Matt Damon...and it has nothing to do with Affleck being his BFF.
8SZUo1f.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Locke From Lost Up For Role of Lex Luthor?
PP1TadU.jpg

While it is currently unknown who will ultimately portray the iconic villain, one actor who is rumored to be among those in contention for the role is Terry O'Quinn who is best remembered for playing the character John Locke on the hit television series "Lost".

Sources close to the production, which recently set up offices in Detroit, MI which will double as Gotham City, have indicated that O'Quinn is on the short list of actors Snyder is considering for the part that was only hinted at in the first film

http://www.supermansupersite.com/1111831.html

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-possible-titles-for-batman-vs-superman-movie

While most fans seem to still like the title of World's Finestthe best, it looks like Warner Bros. may be eyeing other titles for Zack Snyder's Batman vs. Superman movie instead.

Fusible wrote us and said:

There’s been a lot of debate over the official title of the upcoming Batman vs. Superman film scheduled to be released in 2015. This week, Warner Bros. secretly registered a host of possible titles through the internet brand protection company MarkMonitor. Now, it’s likely the debate is going to get more opinions. According to the latest domain registrations, possible titles include “Man of Steel Battle the Knight”, “Man of Steel Beyond Darkness”, “Man of Steel Black of Knight”, “Man of Steel Darkness Falls”, “Man of Steel Knight Falls”, “Man of Steel Shadow of the Night”, “Man of Steel The Blackest Hour”, and “Man of Steel The Darknness Within”.

:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Those names are all shytty.
Hopefully they are just buying domain names as a precautionary measure and they go with either World's Fibest or just keep it titled Batman vs Superman.