Joker gon bring it home :banderas:

fukk all the bullshyt. Give us that solo Batman movie :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
shyt might be savaged by the critics but it looks like its gonna break worldwide numbers for superhero flicks

'Batman v Superman' Tracking For The Biggest Superhero Opening Ever With $400 million Irrespective Of Reviews

Batman v Superman' Tracking For The Biggest Superhero Opening Ever With $400 million Irrespective Of Reviews

*First of all, for the past two years I can't get myself over the fact that those 300 something critics consensus matters more than one billion people who have to pay to watch movies regularly or sometimes more often than critics.

Batman v Superman Is Tracking For Biggest Superhero Opening Ever Worldwide

Finally, two and half years of anticipation after the movie was announced at Comic Con, Warner Bros unleash this juggernaut to every corner of the world with the aim to become the biggest superhero showdown ever in the cinematic history.

Batman v Superman is tracking for an estimated global opening of $400 millionon 35,000 screens worldwide. As stateside, it is tracking for an opening weekend from $160-$180 million on 4200+ theaters that includesImax, 4DX, PLF, 3,500 3D sites, even 10 70MM prints. That worldwide debut will make it the biggest pre-summer debut ever and also the biggest Easter opening ever ahead of Furious 7($397.7 million).

This debut will put it ahead of The Avengers and Age of Ultron (both with a $392.5 million debut), Spider-Man 3 ($381.7 million), and Iron Man 3 ($372.5 million) to make it the biggest superhero opening ever.

batman-v-superman-tracking-for-the-biggest-superhero-opening-ever-with-400-million-irre-902889.jpg

It has many things working in its way to achieve this milestone. Some of them are:

Sets record in advance sales for a superhero movie

It is already breaking records and it isn't even out yet. It has already pre-sold more movie tickets on Fandango than any other superhero movie in history.

According to The Wrap, movie ticket site Fandango says that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has already sold more tickets than previous big hits like The Dark Knight Rises and Avengers: Age of Ultron, both of which did more than$1 billion at the global box office.

Some pundits expect Thursday night previews to be above $30 million while some say it will be in high 20s.

So, now we have a better idea where this movie is going.

batman-v-superman-tracking-for-the-biggest-superhero-opening-ever-with-400-million-irre-903077.jpg

Opening simultaneously around the world including China & Japan

The Dark Knight and Man Of Steel are eyeing a stunning $225- $250 million in overseasmarketswhich will be below only Spider man 3($260 million). Well this is not an apples to apples match as both Avengers movies ($185.1 & $201.2 million) didn't opened in all markets simultaneously, especially in China.

:blessed:

Zee

Blk
Daps
Damn critics were not kind to this movie.

Suicide Squad is our only hope now. :mjcry:

Daps
Oh my :patrice: Firstly knowing that Snyder is at the helm of this movie I really did not go into it expecting the best comic book movie of all time, however I really did expect this to be better than MOS by a mile. I mean this nikka had all the ingredients to make this a good movie but the movie just falls short in every aspect. The Wonder woman score is :banderas:tho.
This has to be one of the most incohernet movies I have seen in a long time. The way the story line and the scenes are just played through with no explanation is infuriating. Superman is portrayed horribly you really are made to not care much for the character. His actually quite depressing. I really wish we had another movie where the character could evolve more.The way Wonder woman is weaved into the story is nonsensical. Ben was alright. Jeremy Irons was great as Alfred I just wish he could have been used more. Lex Luthor is... well the junior version. he does make references to his father. The fight scenes left alot to be desired DC is just rushing shyt man, we should have had another solo Superman and a Wonder Woman movie before this one got made and maybe a better story could've been developed from that. Doomsday's creation :stopitslime: was underwhelming and he looked like shyt. Superman died fighting Doomsday so hey that's one thing that they kept true to that character. I did like the scene where we got a preview to aquaman, cyborg and flash.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda