THE OFFICIAL Bermane "B-WARE" Stiverne VS Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder THREAD 1/17 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
nikkas in here saying Wlad has no technical skills and bigging up Wilder in the same sentence. :wow:
The hate of Wlad is real. He aint been tested in a decade. If nikkas cant get past his jab for 10 years, at some point you gotta give him credit and stop it with the "nikkas he fight are all trash" talk.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The hate of Wlad is real. He aint been tested in a decade. If nikkas cant get past his jab for 10 years, at some point you gotta give him credit and stop it with the "nikkas he fight are all trash" talk.
they hate him for his natural attributes..he is using every bit of his physical advantages very well..simple.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
they hate him for his natural attributes..he is using every bit of his physical advantages very well..simple.
I swear that shyt kill me.

HE'S fukkING 6 foot 6 of course he gone fight using his height and reach advantages. That's common fukking sense.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I guess hugging nikkas make you technically sound... fukking ward and Wlad got nikkas tripping.

James Toney sweet pea rolling over and their boxing graves.
At the end of the day a W is a W. If you gotta hold on the inside then so be it. It might look boring and shyt TO YOU, but getting a W is the first job of a boxer NOT ENTERTAINING nikkaS.

would you rather be Mayweather or Rios? One is an amazing fighter that some call boring, and the other is a decent guy that people love to watch.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
At the end of the day a W is a W. If you gotta hold on the inside then so be it. It might look boring and shyt TO YOU, but getting a W is the first job of a boxer NOT ENTERTAINING nikkaS.

would you rather be Mayweather or Rios? One is an amazing fighter that some call boring, and the other is a decent guy that people love to watch.
See this is the thing. Whenever nikkas bring up this topic they go from Floyd to a fighter like rios.

What about nikkas like LSC. He's sound but he he's exciting. Crawford? What about him.

I understand a W is a W but don't make this nikka to be some amazing HW. When in reality he was getting slept when the division was halfway decent.