Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
its funny he mentioned soliman as best chin....soliman was the rare winky opponent that really put hands on him and the rare fight winky was more offensive as usual

Taylor and Vargas both put hands on that nikka.
They just had enough power to keep Winky from acting like he was in the Soliman fight and be more aggressive.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Taylor and Vargas both put hands on that nikka.
They just had enough power to keep Winky from acting like he was in the Soliman fight and be more aggressive.

might need a rewatch on the vargas fight :patrice:...because i remember winky struggling more with soliman than he did with vargas

i felt no sympathy for winky on the taylor fight though..he gave that fight away IMO

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yea I remember Kessler and Abraham getting the most hype by far. I don't think I even heard of Ward or Froch at that point
So the fact those two exited the tourney with the most hype/accolades was :whoo:

yeah i was def not high on ward at all.. and froch at the time was just the annoying dude who kept on shytting on joe cal...nearly beaten by taylor and had a war with pascal..abraham was a wildcard cuz he was coming up in weight..dirrell was somebody i thought didnt really belong in the tournament lol...taylor was just there cuz he had proven name value and recognition

the career trajectories changed for so many ppl in this tournament