Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I thought one of the ring belts is awarded like a trophy for fighter of the year
They award it whenever their first and second ranked fighter in a division fight each other. They might award it when the first and third ranked fight each other too.

Not long ago there was a lot of debate there because by their rules they couldn’t award the belt to the winner of Bam vs Sunny but there was a real strong push by some of the board members to make an exception, I think because on of them is close with Sunny Edwards.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
nikka what? :dead:

I'll see myself out

3F0.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They award it whenever their first and second ranked fighter in a division fight each other. They might award it when the first and third ranked fight each other too.

Not long ago there was a lot of debate there because by their rules they couldn’t award the belt to the winner of Bam vs Sunny but there was a real strong push by some of the board members to make an exception, I think because on of them is close with Sunny Edwards.

Teo won it off Taylor right? because the Ring can't be "stripped"

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Bazinyan's fighting a 10 rounder tonight and there was zero pub for it. Might as well feed him to Mbilli or that Cuban with the IBO belt