Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

One of the homies was a regular sparring partner of Rocky's back in the day...

One session he kinda was getting the best of Rocky and decided to talk shyt. Rocky commences to fukkin this nikka up. Bloodied him up and beat the nikka outta his headgear. :francis:

Rocky was a good pro. Fun to watch. By no means was he great. But the way he beat up my homie let me know that there's levels to the levels. :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't get it. She wants to be included with the men b do fukkin bad.
insecurity rooted in a hatred of men. I believe she was assaulted/abused in the past so that could be the root of it, but she needs to seek therapy because the antics just ruins her legacy. Probably a repressed lesbian too.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
One of the homies was a regular sparring partner of Rocky's back in the day...

One session he kinda was getting the best of Rocky and decided to talk shyt. Rocky commences to fukkin this nikka up. Bloodied him up and beat the nikka outta his headgear. :francis:

Rocky was a good pro. Fun to watch. By no means was he great. But the way he beat up my homie let me know that there's levels to the levels. :heh:
rocky was a damn good fighter that didnt get the breaks he deserved...that barrera fight was one of them...he beat barrera and should have been champ...same thing with the first fight with chris john...rocky should have took their belts

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
rocky was a damn good fighter that didnt get the breaks he deserved...that barrera fight was one of them...he beat barrera and should have been champ...same thing with the first fight with chris john...rocky should have took their belts
He got robbed in those fights but he didn't do himself any favors with his low output in big fights. He had a damn good left hook

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He got robbed in those fights but he didn't do himself any favors with his low output in big fights. He had a damn good left hook

Left hook was otherworldly.

Knocked the shyt outta Diaz with that left.

His gym is about ten minutes from my parents house. I'm looking for a gym for my daughter. I've always been tight with the Prince family and been in content with them since the Andre Ward signing. But I'm going to look into Rocky's gym and see what's up.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
mr contrary..have you called out any mismatches this year so far...any?

I’m just waiting for y’all to be fair N consistent… someone’s gotta keep y’all honest around here

I’m 100% positive Frank Martin Leftovers N the #13 ranked 140 … in title matches wouldn’t go over too well here if it was on prime ain’t that right friend :shaq:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m just waiting for y’all to be fair N consistent… someone’s gotta keep y’all honest around here

I’m 100% positive Frank Martin Leftovers N the #13 ranked 140 … in title matches wouldn’t go over too well here if it was on prime ain’t that right friend :shaq:
frank martin leftovers...you mean the cat that almost beat frank martin :heh:...thats not really a good argument for mismatch...frank had to rally in the last 3 rounds to beat dude...thats not really impressive...if shakur beats him handily im going to look at frank sideways...however you wont look at him sideways either way because hes facing tank :russ:..gotta call how i see it :pachaha:

claggett we all know what it is...claggett is a non mover for teo can look good since moving ass nikkas or non punchers or both give him so much fukking trouble lol...its a shyt fight and considering the ppl he passed up you hope for boxing gods fukkery

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hell nah this nikka Claggett got SEVEN LOSSES…. SEVEN!!!

lebron-not5not-not7.gif

N I’m the wrong one here for bringing it up :russ: You muhfukkers should be ashamed of yourselves

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
frank martin leftovers...you mean the cat that almost beat frank martin :heh:...thats not really a good argument for mismatch...frank had to rally in the last 3 rounds to beat dude...thats not really impressive...if shakur beats him handily im going to look at frank sideways...however you wont look at him sideways either way because hes facing tank :russ:..gotta call how i see it :pachaha:

claggett we all know what it is...claggett is a non mover for teo can look good since moving ass nikkas or non punchers or both give him so much fukking trouble lol...its a shyt fight and considering the ppl he passed up you hope for boxing gods fukkery

Almost ?? Almost :camby:

Here a fact A eurocac coming off a loss gets a title shot N you good with that because Almost :deadrose: …since you are cool with this I really hope you stand on this criteria in the future :youngsabo:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almost ?? Almost :camby:

Here a fact A eurocac coming off a loss gets a title shot N you good with that because Almost :deadrose: …since you are cool with this I really hope you stand on this criteria in the future :youngsabo:
the scores of that fight are accurate....frank martin dropped the ball..so much that dude was forgotten and seen as shakur fodder until the rumors of him fighting tank came about...and now he is seen as tank fodder :russ:..i mean frank is getting a shot at tank for what? tank not wanting to mix it up with the real live nikkas in his division or he ran out of jobbers that the public will accept..certainly not because he had to rally to beat artem :pachaha:

see through...your contrarian schtick doesnt fool me lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hell nah this nikka Claggett got SEVEN LOSSES…. SEVEN!!!

lebron-not5not-not7.gif

N I’m the wrong one here for bringing it up :russ: You muhfukkers should be ashamed of yourselves
you werent the first one to bring it up...it was rumored beforehand

i mean there are so many more interesting things in boxing today than teo's wwf superstars ass fight...that is not behind a paywall i might add :youngsabo:..its on a hot streak

spend some energy in discussing why navarrete lost to a struggle version of lomachenko or fury vs usyk fight/undercard or the 5 vs 5 in a couple of week or make us believe tank is in the for the fight of his life against frank martin....the co main for it is a potential mismatch...you should talk about it :russ: