Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

RSIDPk.gif
and ppl watched this and thought there wasn't anything wrong with this :heh:..boxers do not do things like this in fights unless something is wrong

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So many downplayed this moment & acted like he wasn't hurt that bad when he was. And then they didn't even think Bud could this & stop him lol
Bud's combination punching was so ridiculous...spence didnt even have a chance to do those strange things he did in the danny and ugas fights :heh:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
and ppl watched this and thought there wasn't anything wrong with this :heh:..boxers do not do things like this in fights unless something is wrong

Why did you then say that Bud vs Spence was a True 50/50 fight right after that fight:patrice:

You were flowing until this...wilder got his ass whooped even worse cuz he didnt train right...ain't no raising of stock with this fight lol

Everything else I agree...Spence vs Crawford is a true 50-50 fight and the biggest super fight that can be made in boxing today

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why did you then say that Bud vs Spence was a True 50/50 fight right after that fight:patrice:
because the odds told me it was :heh:....i mean you should be asking me why i called the KO instead of a decision..or why you were so wrong on your pick? both would help you predict fights better in the long run than that question lol

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
because the odds told me it was :heh:....i mean you should be asking me why i called the KO instead of a decision..or why you were so wrong on your pick? both would help you predict fights better in the long run than that question lol

You said it was a TRUE 50-50 for Spence vs Bud right in the thread for the Spence vs Ugas thread where that clip comes from....Now you talking about that people didn't think there was anything "wrong with it" and odds...of course people thought shyt was wrong with it until Spence clarified he thought his teeth came out....y'all just like to rewrite history like shyt ain't documented :mjlol:

Yeah, i should have ask you for your predictions.....maybe then i could've gotten Taylor vs Teo or AJ vs Ruiz right.....oh wait:dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I remember watching that sequence and telling my homie, who's a certified Spence stan that Crawford would have taken him out with that combination.

Well... :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You said it was a TRUE 50-50 for Spence vs Bud right in the thread for the Spence vs Ugas thread where that clip comes from....Now you talking about that people didn't think there was anything "wrong with it" and odds...of course people thought shyt was wrong with it until Spence clarified he thought his teeth came out....y'all just like to rewrite history like shyt ain't documented :mjlol:

Yeah, i should have ask you for your predictions.....maybe then i could've gotten Taylor vs Teo or AJ vs Ruiz right.....oh wait:dead:
i mean i should have clarified...fighters that you are biased for :umad:....sorry that spence getting beat down still stings...it happens in boxing. youll get em next time..just dont go so hard that you forget an opponent of his is the best american fighter in boxing today and arguably on the planet