Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ChocolateGiddyUp

KELL BROOK WARNS SHANE MOSELY: "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...I MIGHT HAVE TO HURT HIM"
By Scott Smith | September 03, 2015

kellbrook.jpg

"Shane is a legend to me. He has come from lightweight, been in with some massive names, De La Hoya, but he is getting on now. He is a legend. He has had a great legacy in the sport and he is coming back, but for me, I don't think he should come back," stated IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook, who responded to recent comments made by three-division former world champion Shane Mosley. Fresh off of his 6th round knockout victory over Ricardo Mayorga, Mosley made it clear that he's serious about making his way back to the top of the sport, calling out both Kell Brook and Juan Manuel Marquez.

"Either Marquez or I would like to fight @SpecialKBrook and snatch the belt from him," Mosley wrote on his official Twitter page. Although Brook is currently scheduled to face Diego Chaves on October 24, Mosley challenge definitely got the attention of the undefeated champion. "If he carries on shouting his mouth off, be careful what you wish for because it could happen. And you know I was a fan of his, but if he carries on, I might have to hurt him a bit," Brook commented during a recent interview on Sky Sports.

KELL BROOK WARNS SHANE MOSELY: "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...I MIGHT HAVE TO HURT HIM" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

So he's willing to fight old Shane O'Mac, but no mentioning of Keith Thurman's name?:sas2:

Fighting Shane in 2015 is a joke

Having said that Brook responded to Shanes Shade like you want nikkas to do N you not happy still :russ:

Brook already spoke about willingness to fight Thurman

One Time said :whoa: Ionno if Al will let me go to the UK

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Fighting Shane in 2015 is a joke

Having said that Brook responded to Shanes Shade like you want nikkas to do N you not happy still :russ:

Brook already spoke about willingness to fight Thurman

One Time said :whoa: Ionno if Al will let me go to the UK

When have I said Kell Brook should respond or attempt to fight Shane?:dwillhuh:

If you're referring to my Lundy/Mayfield facts about Swift not fighting them, that's because you brought up Roidlina and AB...and I pointed out at least AB fought him even though I was against AB fighting that bum from day 1:yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When have I said Kell Brook should respond or attempt to fight Shane?:dwillhuh:

If you're referring to my Lundy/Mayfield facts about Swift not fighting them, that's because you brought up Roidlina and AB...and I pointed out at least AB fought him even though I was against AB fighting that bum from day 1:yeshrug:

I thought you wanted fighters to respond N fight those who speak bad about them N call them out??

Brook responded but I sure af don't want him to fight Shane :francis:...shyt im not giving him a pass for Chaves either that bum ain't no #8 Walterweight

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I don't think this fight happens. Hate to be negative

Nah, you're just being realistic.:francis:

But if the fight does happen I'm not so sure that Provod has enough in the tank any more. He's been hinting at retirement for a minute now, and that beating he took against Lucas would wear down anyone, including the Siberian cyborg.:wow:

If algieri can survive 12, Khan got a good chance of dusting an even more worn out version of Provodnikov.:mjcry:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this guy serious? If I was signed to Haymon id be :blessed: every day.

I always knew a black man could run boxing & Al became that guy.

People by nature are always gonna be more comfortable dealing with someone that looks like them & understands them, so black fighters are gonna gravitate to someone like Haymon. It also helps that he treats his fighters extremely well & that he's the best at his craft. Fighters from different races & backgrounds see how Al treats his guys & want to join the team.

This white writer is oblivious & wouldn't understand.

White people hate Al Haymon, because he's able to communicate & appeal to black athletes in a way that they would never be able to.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Provodnikov should be target practice for Khan

Let Provo land on Khans delicate whiskers tho :mjcry::sadcam::damn:

This is what I'm thinking. If Khan stays on the outside and put together some punches it should be an easy night. But if he tries to go blow for blow he might be doing the Stanky Leg.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I thought you wanted fighters to respond N fight those who speak bad about them N call them out??

Brook responded but I sure af don't want him to fight Shane :francis:...shyt im not giving him a pass for Chaves either that bum ain't no #8 Walterweight

Nah breh....only if they are on your level. If that wasnt the case, I would be saying Keith Thurman is ducking Karim Mayfield:heh:

Danny Garcia/Shawn Porter are both ranked in the Top 10...that would be a really good matchup. Kell Brook/Washed up Shane Mosley are not:yeshrug:

Thurman vs Brook should happen in America if Brook ever intends on fighting him.

Even though Chaves hasn't gotten his hand raised on our TV, he was beating Rios before getting DQd, wasn't doing too bad against Thurman before getting KOd, and got a draw with Bradley. I don't think there's a Welterweight out there right now that we could argue over Chaves at #8, because nobody is facing his competition at Welterweight currently.

Sadam Ali? Swift? Chaves would've beaten their opponents too. Alexander? Destroyed by Khan and Porter. Guerrero? :heh: Spence? Solomon? Still haven't faced anyone yet:yeshrug:

I think it's a good fight for Kell Brook actually.