Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
“The one plus I think for this fight is that neither guy has a problem with weight,” Sanchez said. “So they’re not gonna be dead come fight night. Both guys come forward, both guys throw punches, one guy has a little more combination punching, which is Canelo, just with his hand speed. They’re both not Floyd in the defensive department. But they both come to fight and as fans, that’s what we wanna see. So I think it lives up to all that and I think it’s the kind of fight where there’s gonna be a second and third one – it’s that good.” - See more at: Abel Sanchez: Golovkin-Canelo Should 'Revive Our Industry' - Boxing News'

it's funny. this is the second time super mario has stated this matchup will have 3 fights. a few months ago he was sayin canelo was shook and little g will knock him out easy. now all of a sudden there's gonna be 3 fights. the only reason for a matchup to have 3 fights is if both fighters lose:sas2:.....now that the fight is a reality, abel not lookin so confident. in his statements or his demeanor. before, he would never even entertain the idea that little g could lose. now he's startin to look doubtful. deep down he knows canelo is a stylistic nightmare for them. I mean how do you gameplan...the only fighters that give canelo problems are movers. do you stand in the middle of the ring and try to box somebody who's technically superior?....or do you bumrush him and risk getting destroyed with combinations. like canelo said..."he's the one who has to prepare for me"....and it's true. they have to strategize and figure out the best way to approach, while canelo just has to fight how he always does. now that the contracts are signed, abel starting to realize they may be in deep shyt.

#CaneloCartel:CaneloRejoice:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
“The one plus I think for this fight is that neither guy has a problem with weight,” Sanchez said. “So they’re not gonna be dead come fight night. Both guys come forward, both guys throw punches, one guy has a little more combination punching, which is Canelo, just with his hand speed. They’re both not Floyd in the defensive department. But they both come to fight and as fans, that’s what we wanna see. So I think it lives up to all that and I think it’s the kind of fight where there’s gonna be a second and third one – it’s that good.” - See more at: Abel Sanchez: Golovkin-Canelo Should 'Revive Our Industry' - Boxing News'

it's funny. this is the second time super mario has stated this matchup will have 3 fights. a few months ago he was sayin canelo was shook and little g will knock him out easy. now all of a sudden there's gonna be 3 fights. the only reason for a matchup to have 3 fights is if both fighters lose:sas2:.....now that the fight is a reality, abel not lookin so confident. in his statements or his demeanor. before, he would never even entertain the idea that little g could lose. now he's startin to look doubtful. deep down he knows canelo is a stylistic nightmare for them. I mean how do you gameplan...the only fighters that give canelo problems are movers. do you stand in the middle of the ring and try to box somebody who's technically superior?....or do you bumrush him and risk getting destroyed with combinations. like canelo said..."he's the one who has to prepare for me"....and it's true. they have to strategize and figure out the best way to approach, while canelo just has to fight how he always does. now that the contracts are signed, abel starting to realize they may be in deep shyt.

#CaneloCartel:CaneloRejoice:

:banderas:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
GGG been laying low, I thought he was deep in the dungeon getting ready for Canelo. He must be going through some shyt.
:mjgrin:

NoHQAYh.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
GGG been laying low, I thought he was deep in the dungeon getting ready for Canelo. He must be going through some shyt.

NoHQAYh.gif

Masterboxer Jacobs sent that nikka into depression and eating disorder :wow:

Now Canelo gonna take his "0" give him no rematch and go on a middleweight jobber run :mjgrin:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

NoHQAYh.gif
Get out shape the first time in your career before your biggest match brehs, GGG with that did push ups for two weeks body is in for a rude awakening, Canelo in 8:scust: