1tnGxcA.png

Turns out he got caught for the same thing in 2021 too :dead:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
englewood is quickly being gentrified by mexicans. maybe u might wanna lean that way for potential tenants if the black folks u run into are triflin.
Call me :mjpls: ion care, just my observation

Mexicans do a much better job of taking care of the hoods.

Roll thru any amigo block in Little Village, Back of the yards, Cicero….. you won’t see trash everywhere, cars sitting on cinder blocks, lawns are manicured

Last edited:

s@n

All Star
Daps
The Specialty Coffee Association's Coffee Expo is next month (April 12-14) at McCormick Place (for the first time ever). If anyone has an interest in the industry, in any capacity, I would highly encourage coming out. We always need volunteers, and it's possible to get a free weekend or day pass for volunteering. You also usually get access to the industry parties that get thrown and you get to meet a ton of interesting people. Links for volunteering can be found on the site.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
The Specialty Coffee Association's Coffee Expo is next month (April 12-14) at McCormick Place (for the first time ever). If anyone has an interest in the industry, in any capacity, I would highly encourage coming out. We always need volunteers, and it's possible to get a free weekend or day pass for volunteering. You also usually get access to the industry parties that get thrown and you get to meet a ton of interesting people. Links for volunteering can be found on the site.
I can do 12 & 13 plug me in breh breh