The Official Coli Job Search/Job Recruiter/Networking Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
If this thread has already been made please merge

I wanted to create a thread for brehs/brehettes who are looking for a job or who are in a hiring capacity to connect, network and help brehs/brehettes looking for jobs. Like the old saying goes: It's not what you know, but who you know.

So if you're looking for talent as a recruiter or looking to connect with somebody in an industry or looking for a new job this can be the thread to help you make that move and connect with a breh in the know. :salute:

Just to get things started I'm looking for a career switch in the Atlanta market, my background is retail management and client development but I'm open to new jobs out here if anyone knows of anything. Thanks brehs :salute:

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was gonna make a thread, but there's one already in existence so this will work fine. That said, I'd be happy to assist anyone in here if I can. About me:

So I currently work in healthcare at a hospital. I'm down in Dallas now. Where I work is really diverse and there's lots of black people here.

What I do is work in healthcare informatics. So that means we're using data and reporting to drive or support clinical outcomes. My background is in MIS. I have bachelor's degree. No certs.

Down here, they always have job openings across a variety of disciplines, so if anyone wants to PM me I'll need happy to give details or search for jobs here or give any advice if I can.

As for me, I'm always interested in opportunities, so is definitely like to hear opportunities as well. The next job I take will be back in Chicago because I eventually want to go back home.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Anyone looking to get into retail management with a dental background or just into dental, my company is hiring nationwide. PM me if you or someone you know is interested

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Anyone looking to get into retail management with a dental background or just into dental, my company is hiring nationwide. PM me if you or someone you know is interested
That's such a weird request. Why would someone with a dental background so retail?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
That's such a weird request. Why would someone with a dental background so retail?

:mjgrin:

New business model in the field of tele denistry, but i promise you that this company is not only a disruptor but as a startup is changing how business is done in orthodontics and yes they paying