Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I am saying...Harley and her big ass mallet aint killing those heroes. Hell, Citizen Steel has steel hard skin at all times so it can't be Harley.
I bet she just bashed in Wally's dome thinking he might be the murderer or something like that.

I'm guessing the danger room shyt in the house went bad at this point

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:to:daredevil

I thought the ending was a lil anticlimactic, but I get what they were going for. I loved the quote at the end though. "I cannot see the light. So I will be the light. I am Daredevil. I am not afraid." Reminds me of Matt 5:14-16
It threw me for a loop. It doesn't help that we know he's alive from solicits.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
jsZqgDu.jpg

QBO1A71.jpg

LSSjN2k.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bobby trollin the ish outta Torch.

I really hope y'all pick up Ironheart. Eve Ewing is a dope writer. I met her the other day.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
If The Terrifics and Tom Strong's family stayed together as one group, I'd prolly buy 2 issues a month.

:ohhh: oooh there's a series idea. Tom Stong and his folks on one side of the universe, Mr. Terrific and his squad on the other, they stay in constant contact and mix/match members as needed.

(and though it's impossible, imagine The Ultimates minus Carol as a third team, and The Fantastic 4/5/6 as the fourth team)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ya'll up on Die!Die!Die! By Robert Kirkman? shyt is pretty good once you get past the art. Def worth checking out.
I don't mind Burnham's art actually. It is a lot like Frank Quitely's stuff which I know people usually love or hate.
The book is really good regardless though.