Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doomsday Clock #8 and Immortal Hulk #10
:whew:
Both of those books are legit good. I do wonder how long Hulk will hold up since it's an ongoing title

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Justice league 13
Joker really made Luther his bytch in this issue. The Batman Who Laugh is really going fukk Luthor over bad

Batman 60
Thomas Wayne in the cut :whoo:

Green Lantern 2 The art and direction is so dope Loving this series two issues in. The volcano head Lantern is fukking sci-fi craziness :ohlawd:

Doomsday Clock 8
Even though the wait has been long I've been enjoying every issue released. Ozy did a pretty good manipulating Superman against humanity. Hope this series continues to gain momentum.

Let's be real Marvel brehs Venom and Immortal Hulk are the two best series going. Cool new takes on iconic characters with dope art. :wow:

Venom 9
Stegman fukking killing it on the art brehs the PITBULL venom is so dope cates is doing a great job adding to the mythos of the symbiote. This arc digging into Eddie's life is going to be pretty dope. :banderas:

Immortal Hulk 10
The Creel and Hulk fight was so Cronenberg and I loved in its disgustingly beautiful way. The green door held back Hell on earth:damn: :wtf::whoa:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Lots of good books this week. A bit torn on what happened in Doomsday Clock because Supes had more of a creepy smile watching Firestorm "heal" the child but the book seemed to insinuate that Dr Manhattan might have been inside Firestorm's head too.

And like @Mr. Negative said, both Firestorm and Supes were struck by the negative shadow woman so that could be the reason too. It was just a bit too much shyt thrown out there to create confusion.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wasn't really interested in "The Best Defense" thing but I picked up Immortal Hulk - The Best Defense #1 and it was really good. Al Ewing is just killing it with this character regardless of what the over-arching storyline is.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yeah, im STILL reading The Walking Dead.
just like im STILL watching The Walking Dead.
:francis:

but #185 i kinda liked. Dwight wanting to take out these people at this new place theyre at just shows how demented certain individuals are in this universe.
like, aside from a few questionable things (the son of the woman who runs the joint) they pretty much got it made.
and this muthafukka wants to ruin that shyt!
:beli:

Rick like, "man im tired of all this fighting man. leave me alone. im tryna live!"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yeah, im STILL reading The Walking Dead.
just like im STILL watching The Walking Dead.
:francis:

but #185 i kinda liked. Dwight wanting to take out these people at this new place theyre at just shows how demented certain individuals are in this universe.
like, aside from a few questionable things (the son of the woman who runs the joint) they pretty much got it made.
and this muthafukka wants to ruin that shyt!

Rick like, "man im tired of all this fighting man. leave me alone. im tryna live!"
The whole time Rick and Michonne have been arguing about/with Dwight about "taking over" The Commonwealth without violence I kept wondering why no one offered up running against Pamela in an election.
With how unhappy the lower classes are it would be easy to build an opposition party and call for elections.
Michonne should have been bringing that up immediately but it's like they have to write her as kinda stupid in order for this storyline to go where Kirkman wants it to.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The whole time Rick and Michonne have been arguing about/with Dwight about "taking over" The Commonwealth without violence I kept wondering why no one offered up running against Pamela in an election.
With how unhappy the lower classes are it would be easy to build an opposition party and call for elections.
Michonne should have been bringing that up immediately but it's like they have to write her as kinda stupid in order for this storyline to go where Kirkman wants it to.
True.
:ehh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new issue of the walking dead was great . Definitely like the contrast with previous over the top villains and the leader of this town . Didn’t see that death coming or the betrayal :whoo:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Lots of good books this week. A bit torn on what happened in Doomsday Clock because Supes had more of a creepy smile watching Firestorm "heal" the child but the book seemed to insinuate that Dr Manhattan might have been inside Firestorm's head too.

And like @Mr. Negative said, both Firestorm and Supes were struck by the negative shadow woman so that could be the reason too. It was just a bit too much shyt thrown out there to create confusion.
That scene where Bruce told Clark to stop talking was :russ: but I was :wow::ohhh:when that ending came because fukkery is going to be afoot in the next issue!