The Official DC Fandome Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The Batman looks dope. How did we not have more for the Flash? I like the suit change and the reveal of Keaton’s Batman looks cool, but I wanted a little more.

Another year of promise. I hope everything pans out this time.
We had a lot more of the Flash than I anticipated :ehh:We caught a shot of the OG 89 batcave, suit, and batmobile. Plus we got our first look at Supergirl and the films tone. We saw Barry's Mom and a possible hint at Reverse Flash as well. They gave us quite a bit:pachaha:

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
I'm not feeling this new Batman at all. I'm getting angsty, emo, The Crow vibes from this dude. I dont know how old Patterson is but it looks a 19 year old cosplaying as Batman. Prelude to a school shooter type shyt. I'm a Batman stan so imma watch anyway:manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm not feeling this new Batman at all. I'm getting angsty, emo, The Crow vibes from this dude. I dont know how old Patterson is but it looks a 19 year old cosplaying as Batman. Prelude to a school shooter type shyt. I'm a Batman stan so imma watch anyway:manny:
So...they're doing it correctly since Batman on this film has only been Batman for 2-3 years. He's coming off angry because he is and he's taking it out on Gotham. Bruce is barely out his 20s in this movie :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Another alias in the Film Room :mjlol:

60 posts in 8 years

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting angsty, emo, The Crow vibes from this dude. I dont know how old Patterson is but it looks a 19 year old cosplaying as Batman. Prelude to a school shooter type shyt.
Very young angry don’t give a fukk about anything Batman is the point:ehh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Batman looks dope. How did we not have more for the Flash? I like the suit change and the reveal of Keaton’s Batman looks cool, but I wanted a little more.

Another year of promise. I hope everything pans out this time.
Flash needs way more CGI work. We didn’t even see him run.

Batman was 25% shot and they were able to put the first trailer out cause of so much practical work.