The Official Doom Patrol TV Show Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Don't recommend eating while watching the latest episode :picard:

A lot of fun elements throughout and did I see right and was that

Rita spying on the 2 ladies in the black and white video from the past?
I think she the director or at least filming the performance.

What I’m wondering/confused about is the fact Brotherhood knew to send the assassins to that resort as if they knew Rita would be there at some point but the only reason they could have know was if Rita traveled to the past and told them.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think she the director or at least filming the performance.

What I’m wondering/confused about is the fact Brotherhood knew to send the assassins to that resort as if they knew Rita would be there at some point but the only reason they could have know was if Rita traveled to the past and told them.

Yeah, it definitely seems to be some time travel shenanigans going on :patrice:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Knowing this show, when Rita joked about being a world renown time traveller...its gonna turn out to be true. Our Rita is just the past version/one who hasn't started doing it yet.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cliff getting high off Parkinson's Pills :mjlol:

Rita ready to take the time travel plunge :ehh:

Of course the Sisterhood would be made up of unique characters to say the least :skip:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
When they announced a Ray Fisher Cyborg movie years ago, I was legit like Cyborg is a dumb character with no interest story not in Teen Titans.

This show has proved me wrong.

I’m also really interested in Rita’s connection to the 1917 Sisterhood.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
When they announced a Ray Fisher Cyborg movie years ago, I was legit like Cyborg is a dumb character with no interest story not in Teen Titans.

This show has proved me wrong.

I’m also really interested in Rita’s connection to the 1917 Sisterhood.

Easily the best he's ever been depicted. All it took was leaning into his body dysmorphia and father issues lol. He was NOT ready for them hotep questions this episode.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Renewed for season 4

1917 Patrol wasn’t as good as I was hoping.

It really needed Chief in the time travel plot. It left a huge character moment on the table of him meeting her before he chose her for the experiment

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Renewed for season 4

1917 Patrol wasn’t as good as I was hoping.

It really needed Chief in the time travel plot. It left a huge character moment on the table of him meeting her before he chose her for the experiment

Could have been a Covid issue, of not being able to get him for the flashback. I did enjoy the episode though, piffle paffle :skip:

And I'm happy it will be back for Season 4 :ehh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Could have been a Covid issue, of not being able to get him for the flashback. I did enjoy the episode though, piffle paffle :skip:

And I'm happy it will be back for Season 4 :ehh:
Yeah at the time of filming Dalton didn’t want to do the travel protocols to get out of Britain plus being higher risk cause of his age.