The Official ESports Boxing Club Game Thread

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A place for the highly anticipated ESBC game coming out later this year on all platforms. With EA Sports not releasing another boxing game in over 10 years and choosing to focus on UFC games, ESBC has come in to fill the void in what's expected to be the most realistic boxing game ever with some great fighters, old and new, consistently being announced. I'll update them every 2 weeks when they drop new announcements. Finally a boxing game!

Full Roster thus far is here:

Fighters Roster | Esportsboxingclub

Highlight signings so far:

CANELO ALVAREZ :wow:

Tyson Fury
Deontay Wilder
Terrance Crawford
Shawn Porter
Vasil Lomanchenko
Sergey Kovalev
Chocolatito
Daniel Jacobs
Caleb Plant
Oscar Valdez
Clarissa Shields

Fighter Announcement 1:

Fighter Announcement 2:

Fighter Announcement 3: Canelo Alvarez

Fighter Announcement 4:

Gameplay first look:

Character Creator preview:

Updated Gameplay:

Latest Updated Gameplay:

CANELO VS BIVOL ON ESBC FIRST LOOK:

Last edited:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Drop y’all PSN’s in here and...

tenor.gif

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I like what I see so far especially wit the boxers actual movements:ohhh:

Watch as soon as this drop EA gon act rite an give us what we want:mjlit:

EA hasn’t dropped a boxing game in over 10 years. Time to move on. I’m glad these guys took up the task. Looks incredible. EA probably kicking themselves about this.

I know it’s easier for EA to work out a deal with the UFC being that all the fighters are already signed to them - unlike with boxing where they’d have to deal with Top Rank, PBC, DAZN, Matchroom, etc. But if a little company in England managed to have all these top boxers sign off, EA sports certainly could have as well. They just didn’t want to go through the headache.

Being that trainer Eddie Reynoso and Oscar Valdez are in the game already, I’m pretty certain Canelo Alvarez will be on it as well. Ryan Garcia too. Porter is in there, so you know the rest of those elite PBC Welters are coming. Spence, Etc. The WBC and IBF are actually sanctioning online titles for this too. Can get yourself an actual green and gold EWBC title via the online matches.

This game is gonna be insane :wow:

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Looks very interesting so far, one thing that I wouldn't include are fighter stats. There will only be hard feelings about it like "why xy has a bigger power than me" and etc. and they are not a constructive feature just there for you to look at it so they could hide those stats from the public and just list the fighters' advantages and disadvantages instead, leaving the rest to our fantasy.

If you play with fighters who you created for yourself then sure, why not show the attribute stats

93 til

Superstar
Daps
EA hasn’t dropped a boxing game in over 10 years. Time to move on. I’m glad these guys took up the task. Looks incredible. EA probably kicking themselves about this.

I know it’s easier for EA to work out a deal with the UFC being that all the fighters are already signed to them - unlike with boxing where they’d have to deal with Top Rank, PBC, DAZN, Matchroom, etc. But if a little company in England managed to have all these top boxers sign off, EA sports certainly could have as well. They just didn’t want to go through the headache.

Being that trainer Eddie Reynoso and Oscar Valdez are in the game already, I’m pretty certain Canelo Alvarez will be on it as well. Ryan Garcia too. Porter is in there, so you know the rest of those elite PBC Welters are coming. Spence, Etc. The WBC and IBF are actually sanctioning online titles for this too. Can get yourself an actual green and gold EWBC title via the online matches.

This game is gonna be insane :wow:

EA stopped caring about boxing the moment the UFC market opened up which sucks because FNC is a great game and UFC 1-4 is average at best. EA UFC still hasn't put out a game better than THQ's UFC Undisputed 3.

So if this has EA get back into the boxing, please don't let it be with the UFC developers. In the meantime, Boxing Club will suffice :ehh:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i'm really excited for this game and been tracking it like crazy- this is a hands down automatic cop for me as soon as it drops officially. you can tell the developers love boxing they are really paying attention to all the details.

it will be really dope to play with some of the current faces of boxing and the more big names hop aboard the more will get down with it also. win win for boxers to get recognition and fans get a dope videogame. i don't play games like i used to but i'm waiting on this one, i hope they take all the time they need to get it right.

Last edited: