QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I know a lot of you on here are #HOH & GMB, but I have to drop some game for the youngbloodz in here that are still trying to date these women outchea. If you don't wanna get finanically jerked on dates by these women, follow these guidelines. I promise it'll save you money and stress if you play your cards right!

Tier 1 (Basic Level: Free - $30): Basic B***h/Ain't shyt Women/Just Getting to Know You Date - Really, every chick should start at this level, but this tier is reserved for women you know that you ain't fukking with long term or women that don't know if they are interested in you :comeon:. Until these women figure it out, then they get the basic date package. Low risk, high reward. You're not breaking bank to entertain women that straight up don't like you or don't know. Make them pay for the gratuity! If they refuse or come up with excuses, CANCEL EM LIKE NINO!

Tier 2 (Standard Level: $40-$100): Non-waste of time women, women who show SERIOUS & GENUINE interest - The description really explains it all. Nothing too extravagant, but show the lady a good time. This tier is where most of your dinner + movie dates happen. Don't give out too many dates to a individual female in this tier. I would say two MAX. If she's serious, it won't take that many. Asking women to pay for gratuity in this tier generally isn't a problem, but if they complain, that is a red flag. Personally, I would cancel her too. If you pay this time, you'll always pay.... quality of an ain't shyt woman.

Tier 3 (Premium Level: $100-$300): Main Chick; Official, claiming you in public and on social media status - Ok, now it's time up open up the playbook and wallet. Gotta show your main a good time! Concerts & comedy shows with good seats plus dinner afterwards or just that nice dinner with good wine are in this tier. Just keep it reasonable, you ain't engaged yet. She is exempt from gratuity (you got this!)

Tier 4 (Deluxe Level: $300-$1000): Wifey status; Engaged and heading down the aisle - For those that can afford these dates(6 figures, 6 certs gang), just about anything goes.... The best of everything will only do... 4 or 5 star establishments.

Tier 5 (Platinum Level: No limit(queue Usher): Wife ONLY - Anything goes!!!! 5 star everything if she wants, exotic vacactions that require passorts, the whole nine. Make her feel like royalty! Make your wife's single friends mad as f**k because they don't have a man like you!

NO EXCEPTIONS! If you can't follow this, then enjoy being a lame, broke simp for the rest of your life. Then, you'll become bitter.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Now these hoes got the secret and are going to change there strategy

men cant ever keep game without letting the whole world know, hoes never tell their secrets, look at the women on the coli:martin:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tier 1 - Starbucks. Get there early and buy your drink first, so you don't have to buy hers. 5 dolla

Tier 2 - walk in the park. Free

Tier 3 - movie. Sunday matinee before 12. 6 bucks a ticket

Tier 4 - Panera bread or any place you don't have to tip...chipotle, etc. around 20 bucks