THE OFFICIAL HEXAGRAM23 (FRED) APPRECIATION THREAD

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Hmmm. Top ones gotta be the usual suspects. "Breaking Bad", "The Wire", "Sopranos".

"X-Files" is classic. "Angel" is classic, "Justified", "Arrested Development", "Curb Your Enthusiasm", "Luther", "Utopia", "Homeland", "Deadwood", "Game of Thrones", "Orphan Black" is turning out crazy. "Dexter" was dope until the 5th season.

"Firefly". Low key "Veronica Mars" is classic too. A lot of people sleep on it though.

I'm an old head so I like the old "Friday the 13th: The TV Series", "Twilight Zone", "Tales From The Darkside", etc. "Twin Peaks".

I'm sure I'm forgetting mad shyt though.

Fred.

:beli:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I thought it was pretty good breh. You should stick with it in your free time.

Well, except for the ending. That shyt was :patrice:

Fred.
man that shyt was trash, but there is a point where if u just stop playing it at the right time. It would be the greatest game ever played :patrice:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Those British joints Luther and Utopia were :ohlawd:. I ain't even wasting further time, downloading Orphan Black immediately.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There be too many cacs be caccing up in hurrrr...21 gun real nikka salute to the tru nikkaz in this bytch

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
There be too many cacs be caccing up in hurrrr...21 gun real nikka salute to the tru nikkaz in this bytch

THIS fakkit IS DEFINITELY A CAC

STUPID COCK SUCKER

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2040%20-%20laughing%20ric_flair%20suit%20wwe.png