Official The official House music thread

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
any Apple Music brehs/brehettes, fukk with this project?

9sFqDX9.jpg

tried to search on Spotify and Youtube but only Apple has the full project...Felix da Housecat, Gamgsta Boo, Flo Milli, DUCKWRTH are a few of the features...Azealia got a track on here and she reminds me Junior Mafia era Kim...dope project if you get a chance check it...

a few of his tracks...

Thanks for posting this! This album is hard, I’ve been grooving to it since I turned it on :wow: I’ve been looking for a good starting point for good new house and this is it. It’s a great entry point if you listen to hip hop as your primary genre

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Thanks for posting this! This album is hard, I’ve been grooving to it since I turned it on :wow: I’ve been looking for a good starting point for good new house and this is it. It’s a great entry point if you listen to hip hop as your primary genre

glad to share, breh! was searchin ScHoolboy Q on Apple Music one day to see if he dropped any new music and saw the track he had wit NEZ…

had never heard of NEZ but I rocked wit the song so I decided to check out the project…

shyt had me

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

Where can I find the version of this song played at 44:50 of this mix? I've been looking for it on youtube but I cant find it but the one I posted is not eactly the same since the vocals have a high pitch and sound sped up too. I need the one in this mix

If I could just find it :wow: